Armband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armband

[IMG][/IMG]HERE IS MY NEW ARMBAND I GOT LAST NIGHT,IT STILL HAS GOLD THREAD FROM IT BEING TAKEN OFF THE POLITICAL TUNIC.

J

PICTURE[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

I agree, a good one!

Regards, Wim
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Nice, any other political goodies come with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
            Nice, any other political goodies come with it?
            Like a Blood Order?

Comment

M

Hi,just a nice pennant with rope .also i lost bid on the navy overseas cap but it looked to new.also two u.s patch groups.thanks for the kind words !chris

Comment

K

THANKS EVERYONE .![IMG][/IMG]

Comment

J

Hi,i was wandering abought price on this armband as it came off a political tunic for sure as the gold thread is here and there does that make it more or the old saying its worth what one is willing to pay?thanks everyone as the cotton typs go from $50 -$80 and this is in realy great condition as its not mint but taken off tunic condition worn.thanks everyone as i realy just like to know how well i did at the estate auction as sometimes i get stuck..chris

Comment

Hi you got it right. Thats full retail no them. Best regards.

Comment

K

Hi,thanks as is is wool typ and a much better one then the taged ones a-b this is more like an (d) if the tag was still there correct?thats from what i seen anyway ,. Can anyone chim in on that abought the rzm tags lettering? The better made the higher the letter?thanks dave and everone. Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X