Political Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political Uniform

A friend has offered me this political uniform but I needed to get a few opinions first. What is a good offer and is it correct?
    Attached Files

More photos.
    Attached Files

Comment

More pictures.
      Attached Files

Comment

PL Outfit

Nice tunic, but your main problem is that it's missing the collar piping. Depending on the "Level", they wore corresponding colored piping - I believe the lowest level is light blue. The piping is a woven rayon type of material similar to drapery cord, but much wider. Some of it was for sale on E-stand not TOO long ago. It's unlikely that this set originally came together, but not impossible. Look for a RZM tag in the breeches - It's usually located on the INSIDE of the pants attached to the back of the rear pocket (where you can't see it). If there's a tag there, it will likely be for PL or SA. The breeches appear to be early, so there may be no tag. If you want my opinion, I'd try to find a COMPLETE tunic that is original, or at least has a good chance at being. It will provide you with MUCH more satisfaction. You can always find a pair of PL or SA breeches. I've assembled a few SA brownshirts over the years - nothing wrong with that, but notice I don't have them any more. But I DO still have an ORIGINAL SA brownshirt I bought over 20 years ago. Now if he's practically GIVING it away, that's a different story. But your big bug-a-boo will be acquiring the original collar piping.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X