MilitariaPlaza

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SA-MARINE MUSICIANS BROWNSHIRT the real deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA-MARINE MUSICIANS BROWNSHIRT the real deal.

Ok Im proud to now own this SA Marine Musicians Brownshirt on Staff of SA-Marine Standarte 35 Hannover.(Although Berlin/Brandenburg also had a Standarte 35)This is the very EARLY type circa 1933.Early on the SA Marine used the piping of their gruppe color represented here as Niedersachen, in mid to late 34 they went to the blue/white piping.There also is a loose set of insignia with the same blk/white piping at the Collectors Guild right now,very rare.The Swallows nests are the navy blue/dark blueishblack with gold stripes that the SA-Marine wore.They are sewn directly to tunic and seem to never had hook mounts,possible variation.Erich said it was most probably worn as the musicians separate marching band shirt ,which is also reinforced by the fact that the Lyre is on the tab instead of the Anchor,although the anchor is sometimes seen on the musicians tabs of this group.Sa musicians usually wore the Lyre on their tab.This is one of 2 UNtouched SA-Marineshirts that formerly belonged to our Moderator Erich B.Ive checked it thoroughly and no signs of other insignia or messed with at all,including proper thread and very nicely tailored.I chose to go with the black leather and gold accent rig,as they wore both black or brown w/gold or silver accents! leather prewar,went to all black in late 34/35..The Drum Hanger is the early type with prussian eagle minus the crown,which was worn both by SS and SA well into and through the war by some groups/divisions of both.
    I hope you enjoy this rare animal as even the insignia is rarely seen.And thank God its not another humped up job like the other SA-Marine shirt or HOCHLAND STAFF shirts we've seen lately.

Last edited by wewelsburg; 01-20-2011, 07:04 PM.

Feel free to post other SA-Marine related.

Comment

Wonderful shirt, nothing beats twist piping IMO, thanks for showing, Sean

Comment

Thanks man,where are all the brownshirtguys out there?

Comment

I have one but its not marine?

Comment

saw yours very nice!

Comment

Cant believ such little feedback this is a rare one.oh well.

Comment

Howabout some SA Marine stuff to post here???

Comment

That is one sweet brown shirt!

Comment

I'm not much of a political guy, but I got this SA Marine tab in with some other Kriegsmarine insignia. Since I discovered that a friend was SA Marine before he joined the KM, I have kept it. By the way, great uniform. I may not collect political, but I can appreciate a nice one when I see it!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Excellent!Great tab! I also do custom 1/6 figures just did him today,all hand done piping insignia cap modification etc,

Comment

Verry nice brownshirt

My orstgruppe musiker

DSC06767.jpg

Comment

great!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GEROME View Post
                            Verry nice brownshirt

My orstgruppe musiker

[ATTACH]1734638[/ATTACH]
                            G...roovy shirt

Comment

Is the Stahlhelm helmet from a black Diamond raute patch or is it a regular pinback?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X