This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etienne B. View Post
    Thanks,I like it very much too.It is an original Sippentruhe dated 1935.Look at the denazified swastika at the bottom.
    Wow! Thanks so much for sharing! I'd love to see more, of course when you can photo the entire chest! Anything you place on or in it would make for a 1st class display! This is a true treasure and one of the best sippentruhe I've ever seen. Love that German craftsmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
      Very interesting and extraordinary pieces of craftmenship for sure - many thanks for sharing the pics!

It shows that there is far more to explore than "just" uniforms, daggers and such - these pieces speak a language of their very own, complement each other and spread more spirit of the time than many other (much more expensive) objects - finally they are a great add and help completing the view.

Thorsten, I could not agree more! 100% correct!

Comment

Thanks for all the great contributions to this thread everyone! This thread may show other collectors like Thorsten said, there is more cool stuff out there than just daggers! Best, Erich

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne B. View Post
          Thanks,I like it very much too.It is an original Sippentruhe dated 1935.Look at the denazified swastika at the bottom.
          I think that Etienne takes the prize here for the coolest cultural piece. A fantastic display and thanks for posting it!

Comment

Here is my minor contribution.

Erich, I love that Erbhof plaque and I hope to find one someday to go with this plate.

~Erich
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
              I think that Etienne takes the prize here for the coolest cultural piece. A fantastic display and thanks for posting it!
              I second that!

Love that Tree of Life motif on the front of the chest!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                Probably not SS related but they're kinda connected IMO . The first is a Erbhof plaque that was put on gates of Aryan farms showing their heritage in accordance to the Erbhof law. The second piece is a cool Bread Plate that will go in my Yule corner later this year.
                Here's mine & yes theyre quite stunning!(Sorry for less than perfect photo. Im using my cel ph to take pic)
                Attached Files

Comment

Furniture catalog..
                  Attached Files

Comment

Keep them coming guys and it's great to see another Erbhof sign!

Comment

On popular demand Some more photos.

First the chest with the engravings at the front and second a close-up from the ''binde rune'' in the left corner.On the right corner there seems to be some kind of family or city symbol.The rune pops up three times in and around the chest.

Etienne
                      Attached Files

Comment

SS culture

This beautiful grouping is not mine. But I am happy to post it.
                        Here is a photo I am sharing from a friend of a friend's private collection of his own SS corner.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Wonderful! Can you tell us anything about the wall hanging? What rune is on the chest on the lower left? I cannot make it out. I see the sunwheels and the odal but cannot see the lower left rune.

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Very,very nice.Thank you for sharing .Do you maybe have some close-ups of the plates.?

Comment

Here's one more interesting cultural piece that I added to my collection. An SS style wrought iron double candle holder. Note the Hagal runes and other runic markings on the base.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Wonderful items I must be one of the few people who think the cultural items such as the plates are some of the most interesting things out there. To bad hardly any sites focus on it and they almost never come on estand ( or I miss them) so I am stuck searching ebay and fairs.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 63 users online. 0 members and 63 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X