Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sippenschrein has been made for SS-Obergruppenführer Ernst-Heinrich Schmauser.

It is one of the most interesting pieces of SS-furniture for sure!

I can imagine that other masterpieces of this kind still do exist.

Comment

Thank you Thorsten for your additional information. i did'nt know it was made for this SS-Obergrüppemführer. Do you have other pictures of the Sippenschrein ?

I can also share this picture, doors opened. We can see all the engraved runes inside and details on the handles drawers , swas on the left and SS on the right.

Comment

The inside is for storaging an issue of Mein Kampf (wedding present) and the SS dagger into both smaller drawers.

The bigger drawer at the bottom of the upper (opened) part of the closet is reserved for Schmauser´s honour sword - that explains the large (long) size of the drawer.

In the middle was place for a family crest, a city crest or a Führer bust.

Note the very dure rustical and nordic ancient pagan style of the carved ornaments!

Comment

You seem to know a lot about this Sippenschrein, do you know in whose hands it lies ? Well, perhaps it was destroyed or stolen…

Another Meisterwerk I love:

ps: I have scanned all of these pictures from my books but I can't remember where I found the last one. I think it was mounted for a Gauleiter but I'm not exactly sure… I'll check my books when I'll be back home… In january.

Comment

Thanks for the pictures!

No, I don´t know if the piece is still alive or not - but it is a heck of a piece!

Comment

Quite a nice example of a small 'Scholle' plate, maker marked 'Hiller'.
              Attached Files

Comment

Its the time of year for candles
                Attached Files

Comment

the next pictures are posted for a friend(from his collection).
                  regards
                  Attached Files

Comment

more..
                    Attached Files

Comment

and the last one.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Lovely collection

Hopefully he did not pay much for that "Wewelsburg"-piece - that´s definitely a humped up one

Comment

Originally posted by Uscha View Post
                          regards
                          Uscha,
                          tell me about the "cast" on top of the cabinet. Is that a cast to form julleuchters? Or if not--what is it?
                          And a very nice photo.
                          -Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Uscha View Post
                            regards
                            Hi Uscha, thanks for showing these. Can we see the third shelf down please? I see a large book with silver ss runes...chronik?? Beautiful collection and nicely displayed

Comment

Originally posted by Steve T View Post
                              Its the time of year for candles
                              Ah yes, candle holders!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Uscha,

Your friends collecting is of the finest quality. Simply outstanding

Erich

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 300 users online. 0 members and 300 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X