This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve,

Your presentation is a true work of art. I love the mood it sets.

Erich

Comment

Here is the only DHW material I have. Does anyone know if there are any more catalogues from this company to be found?

Thanks..
      Attached Files

Comment

I don't want to bore you with more plates but I thought I'd show this one, I think its a wonderful example of a bread plate with sonnenrune motif.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Steve T View Post
          I don't want to bore you with more plates but I thought I'd show this one, I think its a wonderful example of a bread plate with sonnenrune motif.
          You're certainly not boring us. Please continue to share your excellent pieces.
          I myself have a lot of trouble to locating these desirable pieces, only occasionally on eBay or grossly overpriced pieces at different dealers. Do you have some tips? I'll understand if you don't want to reveal your hunting grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by RaZpuTiN View Post
            You're certainly not boring us. Please continue to share your excellent pieces.
            I myself have a lot of trouble to locating these desirable pieces, only occasionally on eBay or grossly overpriced pieces at different dealers. Do you have some tips? I'll understand if you don't want to reveal your hunting grounds.
            Too much time on Google, German classifieds, Kris on Third Reich Arts has a few, occasionally Ebay too. True, when regular militaria dealers have them the prices to tend to be high. Worth checking E-stand here too, a few have been sold in the past.

Comment

Now that IS a very nice one.
              Save me the trouble and send it my way.
              Seiler (yank in UK)

Comment

Steve, your collection of plates is second to none and thanks for posting them.

Comment

SS Wedding Plate

Here's another plate, this one with the SS-Wedding Plate text..
                  Attached Files

Comment

One more.. I think a really nice example of an Edda script plate with spiral motiv.
                    Attached Files

Comment

outstanding examples Steve !............................again

Comment

Damn Steve!

Comment

I found a copy of "The SS Family" on the net. Not the best translation but all the pictures are there. Might be interesting for the people that don't have a copy. Accept my apologies if it has already been posten on the forum.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13666287/The-SS-Family

Comment

SS-Obergruppenführer Richard Walter Darré's 'Odal'

SS-Obergruppenführer Richard Walter Darré's 'Odal' monthly for Blut und Boden (Blood and Soil) 6 month bound edition. Thought it might be of interest to see.
                            Attached Files

Comment

From the famous artist Albrect Durer
                              Attached Files

Comment

Couple more of the illustrations, from Willrich and Diebtisch
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 290 users online. 0 members and 290 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X