Originally posted by Jon-Olav Holden View Post

I think you are right, it certainly explains
    this extremely rare photo of the Eilean Donan Castle
    in Scotland from 1928, i always wondered what
    the heck that flag was doing there.

[ATTACH]1477123[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
      What? Do you mean he was bad tempered and talked alot with a funny accent?
      I was going to type something here......................but on second thoughts.................

Comment

Originally posted by turbopanzer View Post
        Hi

Many people also think he was a vegetarian but he was not.

Best regards

turbo
        Turbo,
        Would you care to elaborate on that? What is your source of information?

Thanks,
        Steve
        ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Sherlock View Post
          Turbo,
          Would you care to elaborate on that? What is your source of information?

Thanks,
          Steve
          Turbo is correct, Hitler did eat meat.
          It is said that he didn't, but he did.

Hitler had gastric problems, so he was told by his doctors to stay away from meat in most cases since this could help. He didn't eat meat often, but sometimes he did.
          I do not remember what it was, but there was one type of food with meat he specially liked.

Comment

It's a glass of kitten blood.

Comment

Originally posted by blinky View Post
              It's a glass of kitten blood.
              LOL probably

Comment

According to Traudl Junge, Adolf's favorite meal was fried eggs, mashed potatoes, and carrots. So technically, I suppose he wasn't a true vegan. Great picture. Who is the woman? The guy on the left has to be Morell.

Comment

Notice that his glass remains full, which suggests to me that he's not that interested in it...

Comment

I have seen it proposed that he lost his interest in meat after having to go to the morgue to identify his dead niece.

I don't see how it can be assumed that this is alcoholic beverage, could just as easily be tea.
                    The lady looks to be having quite a laugh slightly at Hitlers expense, and he seems amused by the whole process.

Comment

I doubt tea would be served in that type of glass.

Comment

I dunno, don't drink tea or alcohol myself.
                        If it is not a tea glass, per se, there is no way to tell that tea wasn't in it anyhow.

Comment

thats a schnapps glass

Comment

apparently when a toast was proposed Hitler s glass was filled with non alcholic drink , i believe he would have an occasional drink of beer at official functions but as far as i m aware he was virtually tea total , also i ve never read about him eating meat , he had his own chef to prepare vegetarian meals though he didn t object to guests eating meat ,also he didn t smoke ,though a bit of grass would probably done him the world of good

Comment

Originally posted by Gesundheit View Post
                              I dunno, don't drink tea or alcohol myself.
                              If it is not a tea glass, per se, there is no way to tell that tea wasn't in it anyhow.
                              Not even Hitler would drink tea from small schnapps glasses, so i highly doubt that it's tea in that glass. It is most likely a type of schnapps since it's a known fact that Hitler did drink these types of drinks some times. Also in Die Neue Reichskanzlei at later night he could sit with friends and other close people and take a schnapps. He did also drink a small cognac next to coffee some times. These are well known facts and presented by for example Otto Günsche.

He also eat meat several times, it is true that he mostly eat vegetarian food but he did eat meat sometimes to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Olav Holden View Post
                                Not even Hitler would drink tea from small schnapps glasses, so i highly doubt that it's tea in that glass. It is most likely a type of schnapps since it's a known fact that Hitler did drink these types of drinks some times. Also in Die Neue Reichskanzlei at later night he could sit with friends and other close people and take a schnapps. He did also drink a small cognac next to coffee some times. These are well known facts and presented by for example Otto Günsche.

He also eat meat several times, it is true that he mostly eat vegetarian food but he did eat meat sometimes to.
                                well he drank peppermint tea from a champagne glass during a toast , " Emmy Goring"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X