This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

I was hoping you would would respond here Mike - I never tire of seeing your collection.

Comment

Many thanks ...

Scott,

Very nice of you to say so. I enjoy the photography and showing it all to others. I just wish there was more NSFK stuff out there -- particularly in uniforms. It took me years to find the one I showed here.

Here is some more stuff.

All the best for the Holidays!

Mike
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Postcard

Really beautiful postcard -- that match up with the badges above.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mike, thanks for posting the pictures. great to see other peoples collections, you've got some top quality items there. i obtain most of mine from german dealers (niemann, weitze, etc) and can thoroughly recommended them. where do you obtain yours ?

Comment

I LOVE NSFK stuff,want to buy a tunic for sale I found but teh tabs are both blank as its unissued uniform.Here are my NSFK men that are complete custom done in 1/6!!!you cant find these for sale they are 1 of a kind,my work is the one in the tunic,the brownshirt man is done by a friend.

Comment

Those are pretty cool ..

Where on earth did you find those tiny NSFK pilot's knives?

Mike W.

Comment

Here is a couple shots of the NSFK/DLV section of one of my display cases. As you can see, my interest is mainly in the "Model Airplane" activities .. If you would like more detailed images of individual pieces, please ask.

All the best ..

Mike W.
                      Attached Files

Comment

A little HJ too ..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nsfk

To answer Ray's question, I have bought my NSFK material from any place I could find it. I managed to buy the NSFK tunic -- in mint condition and a "real" NSFK tunic (not a humped up Luftwaffe) at the Show of Shows in Louisville almost the moment it hit the table.

The Glider "C" badge is very special as it came with its original certificate from an old friend in Germany who was its original recipient in 1940. I have never seen one of these glider badges with its original document.

The NSFK plaques have been purchased from various dealers over the years -- can't remember them all as I have several -- and do pop up frequently but what is usually missing is the numbered certificate inside the case (especially with matching numbers to the award itself).

The NSFK kepi was purchased at a show (from Walter Dudgeon -- a great dealer) in Nashville several years ago. I sold it to a friend in Australia but managed to buy it back a couple of years ago. These are also quite hard to find -- Ulric of England had one on his website recently that was gorgeous but it sold quickly and was quite high priced (nearly $2,000).

In any event, it can be a long slog and I will run photos of some of my other stuff from time to time. Here is some more eye candy for you.

Mike
                            Attached Files

Comment

..//

Attached Files

Comment

.///

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X