Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here again the bronze cross next to a silver Godet. You still claim the reason they would not use bronze as a base metal was because it tends to fade with age?

cheers

Matt
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
      To see if you know what you're talking about, thought that would be obvious.
      The piece is unmarked so posting pics of markings is not really possible.
      Maybe 5th Reich then?

I asked a couple of questions as well but noticed you did not answer those?

cheers

Matt
      So I was right! If your cross is not marked it is a FAKE just like I said. It tooks me only 5 minutes. It is that simple. And now that I see the front side it is even more obvious, look the great lack of details on the sword grip!

What is regarding to original catalogues I have seen Deuner´s but I found nothing there that may inform about details like materials, construction and etc. Pictures of this book was used in books by john Angolia but they are in black and white and of a poor quality. Those books will not help anyone to solve or find the complete story of the German Order. However me and Mr. Doyle found a long time ago several former employees from Deumer and from Souval and we asked a ton of questions. We have all well documented and protected, it was our start on this ivestigation for the truth. How about that?

Nice try, better luck next time.
      Cheers.

P.S. The second cross you posted is 100% original, look the difference on the swords grip as well as the gold fading.
      Last edited by Chris Obermeyer; 04-01-2015, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Here again the bronze cross next to a silver Godet. You still claim the reason they would not use bronze as a base metal was because it tends to fade with age?

cheers

Matt
        Not really. My opinion is based on the importance of this award. Think like a real German. If Eagle Orders were made in silver only, could the German Order that is, by far, much more important, be made in bronze?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Obermeyer View Post
          So I was right! If your cross is not marked it is a FAKE just like I said. It tooks me only 5 minutes. It is that simple. And now that I see the front side it is even more obvious, look the great lack of details on the sword grip!

Nice try, better luck next time.
          Cheers.

Of course, of course. That is why you ask to see markings that you knew (after 5 minutes) that did not exist because the piece is a fake (since it has no markings)
          Brilliant!

Comment

Not really. My opinion is based on the importance of this award. Think like a real German. If Eagle Orders were made in silver only, could the German Order that is, by far, much more important, be made in bronze?
            Plenty of examples to the contrary. Guess people who made the first NSDAP Ehrenzeichen were not really Germans either since silver grade came in silver but gold came in gilded bronze.
            Another good one- congrats!

cheers

Matt

Comment

Plenty of examples to the contrary. Guess people who made the first NSDAP Ehrenzeichen were not really Germans either since silver grade came in silver but gold came in gilded bronze.
              Another good one- congrats!

cheers

Matt
              May be but the so called silver NSDAP badge never existed, this badge was never, ever produced ! And, by the way, I have seen several times real German Orders, have you? Again nice try !

Comment

Those books will not help anyone to solve or find the complete story of the German Order. However me and Mr. Doyle found a long time ago several former employees from Deumer and from Souval and we asked a ton of questions. We have all well documented and protected, it was our start on this ivestigation for the truth. How about that?
                Yes, and I have and alien that landed in Roswell on ice in my freezer, still shopping it around- you know can't give it away free.

Comment

May be but the so called silver NSDAP badge never existed, this badge was never, ever produced ! And, by the way, I have seen several times real German Orders, have you? Again nice try !
                  You don't even know what I am talking about, do you?
                  Hint: I did not say silver party badge, I said NSDAP's first produced Honor badge.
                  Last edited by Matthew; 04-02-2015, 12:28 AM.

Comment

You don't even know what I am talking about, do you?
                    Hint: I did not say silver party badge, I said NSDAP's first Honor badge.
                    Do you mean the first type (pin back) of the Blood Order or the Gau Badge? May be you are refering to the silver NSDAP badge also known as Hitler´s badge?

Comment

Do you mean the first type (pin back) of the Blood Order or the Gau Badge?
                      None of the above.
                      You don't know what was NSDAP's first honor award?
                      Last edited by Matthew; 04-02-2015, 12:28 AM.

Comment

None of the above.
                        You don't know what was NSDAP's first honor award?
                        As far as I know the first National Award for Honor was the 1932 Coburg badge.

Comment

wikipedia? really?

I'd love to help but the research was long and expensive. And is only partially mine. Maybe you can meet me and my research partner where he lives- in the foothills of Mt. Kilimanjaro but only in the summer. In the winter you can catch us in Australia. Or you can wait until we donate it to the local museum.
                          How does that sound?

Matt

Comment

As far as I know the first National Award for Honor was the 1932 Coburg badge.
                            Right. Which is why you mentioned silver party badge, blood order pinback, Hitler's badge and Gau Badge (one or all?).
                            Very unique research approach. Like a volvo with a gun rack unique.

cheers

Matt

Comment

I'd love to help but the research was long and expensive. And is only partially mine. Maybe you can meet me and my research partner where he lives- in the foothills of Mt. Kilimanjaro but only in the summer. In the winter you can catch us in Australia. Or you can wait until we donate it to the local museum.
                              How does that sound?

Matt

Comment

How does that sound?

Matt
                                Hello Matthew,

FANTASTIC !! Did you make that up yourself or you needed help? You lost the game, but you played your part well. It was just a game I had lots of fun. LOL.

Now back to serious things. I see you collect NSDAP Gau badges and I really need the gold class for the "Gau East Prussia" and "Gau Danzig" can you help me in anyway?
                                Thanks,
                                Chris Obermeyer.
                                Last edited by Chris Obermeyer; 04-02-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X