This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nskk eagle

Here's some pixs of the latest NSKK eagle that I've acquired. 4 3/4" X 4" including stud. This one is smaller than the desk eagle ornament that I have. There's various theories as to what this size eagle was used for. Some say hood ornament for a car. It's too large for a pennant pole top. Too small for a flag pole. Not sure, but it's in nice shape. We're still discussing the bolt size on another Thread.

Regards, Mike
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike Clayton; 11-12-2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

nskk eagle

Close-ups of the D.R.G.M. and RZM markings. From what I've read, D.R.G.M. means: "Deutsches Reich Gebrauchsmuster" (German Reich Registered Design)
      And we all know what RZM stands for.
      Regards, Mike
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Jones View Post
        Gentlemen I purchased this NSKK tunic recently and I'd really appreciate it if you would please provide me with your honest opinions?

NSKK-OBERSTURMFÃœHRER'S SERVICE TUNIC

Thank you.
        Would someone please be so kind as to inform me if this NSKK tunic is correct as is, or should the collar have silver twist?

Comments on this detail in particular, and of course any other aspects of this tunic, much be greatly appreciated.

Comment

OK, I've finally come to the sad conclusion that you kind gentlemen simply haven't the heart to bear me the bad news publicly.

Nevertheless I have received a private message from an esteemed member confirming that my fears about this tunic were in fact correct.

Fortunately for me I have recently acquired a rather substantial TR collectibles library, and even more importantly I became a member of this fine forum. Hopefully, by implementing this academic pincer movement, I can avoid such painful blunders going forward.

I suppose this incident most definitely serves to prove true the old adage "look before you leap".

Comment

Here is my NSKK Display Uniform.
            Attached Files

Comment

NSKK Overseas Cap Eagles

Here is my collection of NSKK Overseas Cap Eagles, even though the reds in the picture may look similar they are distinctively different. I have labeled them as to what I believe to be the right colors. I am also always in search of colors or variants that I don't have (Hint, Hint)
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
                The black piping came into being with the Anzugsordnung des NSKK from December 1, 1936. With the tunic ranks up through Obertruppführer did not wear a collar piping; ranks from Sturmführer as with the brown-shirt (aluminum piping). With the brown-shirt the lower ranks did wear a black piping; from Sturmführer the aluminum piping (see last line please).

Before that the regular color SA group-piping was in use since May 4, 1934 (letter OSAF about the dress for the NSKK, Ch.K. Nr. 12888). When the January 11, 1935 Anzugordnung des NSKK was published most was arranged as within the SA. Pipings were as within the SA. This uniform-regulation is NOT at all mentioned in the Angolia-book about NSKK. He apparently did not know it existed.

The date of change in 1936 must have been about June. For the brown-shirt it was dated June 6 and as such published in the Verordnungsblatt NSKK. In the Mitteilungsblatt der Reichszeugmeisterei from May 9, 1936 it was said: die neue Uniform des NSKK (the new tunic and greatcoat were shown). In the manufacturings-regulations (Herstellungsvorschriften) from the RZM from 1936 the new pipings for the NSKK were mentioned as an addendum to the earlier regulation for the SA-tunic.
                How do you explain black piping on SA style NSKK uniform sthen?with no brown felt collar?

Comment

Tunic I just bought. A Kreis level tunic but used by the nskk. Some people will have doubts but I am almost sure its an nskk tunic but I will know for certain when it arrives. It has the shadow of a nskk collar tab and the sleeve diamond is originally applied.

Hope you like it, even though its not your usual tunic.

Cheers, Pat

Comment

My NSKK Collection

Here is my little collection that came from one veteran. He actually had a large paper garbage bag full of NSKK items he found in one location in Germany. AT one time I had 8 of the larger officer's style hat eagle for the NSKK School and no one knew what they were for when I had them in the early 1970s. One left..
                    Attached Files

Comment

Fahrtnachweis Luftgaukommando Belgien/Niederlande :

Comment

Heres my small corner of the "Bunker" dedicated to the NSKK-
                        Last edited by gauost; 03-02-2013, 11:54 AM. Reason: will not upload pictures???

Comment

Heres the picture of my NSKK corner:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone, I just purchased this NSKK brown shirt and would certainly appreciate your opinions on it's authenticity and any other pertinent information you'd care to share.

4562724.jpg

4562726.jpg

Comment

Hello everyone, I just purchased this NSKK brown shirt and would certainly appreciate your opinions on it's authenticity and any other pertinent information you'd care to share.

[ATTACH]2485253[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2485254[/ATTACH]

Comment

Nskk assault boat instructors diamond

Interesting find never seen this one before.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X