armband for opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

armband for opinion

Picked up these two items at a yard sale today, opinions appreciated.
    thanks
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Difficult to tell with these pre-RZM armbands. Try the blacklight test and burn test. If it passes both, it is probably OK.

Comment

HJ Armband

Although there will always be doubters who still believe they were made and did exist, I have yet to touch an original WWII-era manufactured and worn German armband that used the zig-zag cloth stripe as dipicted in your photos. All "high quality" fake early NSDAP leader, HJ leader, DJ, SS and any other "rare" German armbands being sold on Ebay, Epier, and countless other websites all have one thing in common - the zig-zag white or black striping. To me this is another one of those reproductions. Chris

Comment

Tried the blacklight test and burn test. No glow on either items, The black swastika stayed black unlike my black shirt I had on which turned red. Am I on the right track here? Cut some threads off of the patches, it burned fast, smoked white and smelled like paper burning. Any ideas on value and what were the patches used for or what branch of service?
            thanks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X