NSDAP Items in Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP Items in Collection

Two items in my collection are a Politicail/Diplomatic Dagger and a Gold NSDAP pin numbered 450!
    As I consider them quite important I would like the readers to take the trouble to check my blog on :
    www.militaria-collectors.blogspot.com
    and see some photos of the Dagger and the pin.
    An opinion on their originality is more than valuable.
    These items were not bought on ebay or the internet not even through an established militaria dealer.
    They were found the dagger in a antique market in downtown Athens (it was sold together with a Wehmacht dagger yet then I did not have enough money tobuy both...!) the pin was found in Crete in Rethymno in an antique shop.
    Your help is required.
    Thank You!!!

Hi

I have looked on a couple of GPB databases and number 450 is not listed.

It would be interesting to find out the owner of that one

Raymond

Comment

Sorry - I looked at the blog and can't find the photo od the Gold Party Badge. Where is it?

Comment

I have copied his pictures to this thread for everyone's convenience.

obverse:
        Attached Files

Comment

reverse:
          Attached Files

Comment

It's clearly a fake, I'm sorry to say. There is a lot wrong with it, especially the leaves. There is clearer photo of this type of fake on my website under "fakes": http://www.geocities.com/goldpartypin/fakes1.html (3rd badge down).

Comment

Hi

Now we have some images to look at, then it is not a good one, I am sorry to say.

Raymond

Comment

Bad one, I agree. They poped up in the early '80 's if I'm right and are from Austrian origine. I think even in Cone's old book you find this badge pictured as genuine. It will play tricks on collectors forever I'm afraid

Regards, Theo
                Freedom is not for Free

Comment

i am not very sure,but i think how i have see this copy in emarket.gr before 2-3 years ago for sale.maybe some"expert"in fraud ,buy this copy from there and sale to you for original.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X