No announcement yet.

Is this HJ NPEA Uniform authentic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I just saw this message and I am quite sure about the tunic, and for me, it looks like a nice original movie purpose tunic. His cut and wool doesn't look period, not insignia and if you have a look here you will suspect same like me

Comment

Agree to Martin, this tunic is for sure not authentic. Just think this way... the movie was made in 2014, why on earth would they use an original tunic for this? And if you aw the movie, they would have needed more than one tunic. The triangle of course is fake, as the NPEA Allenstein did not exist. Also the embroidering is not right if you compare it to other triangles.

Comment

NPEA tunic in my collection
        Attached Files

Comment

Npea insignia
          Attached Files

Comment

I've just read the thread .....

Originally posted by Ron Weinand View Post
            Here is a photo from NPEA Ballenstadt (Anhalt) from mid 1934 where we see Reichsleiter Rust from the Prussian Education Office at the NaPoBi Schule with HJ and Party Leaders. In the foreground is, I believe Lauterbach with an Early E. Pack or Carl Wusthof HJ Knife (note the large grip screws and elongated crossguard) and the NaPoBi Schule Leiter Hiller at the far right in an HJ Uniform. This comes from an album I have with 325 period photos of this school.
            so it's a bit corious - see above - because the NPEA Ballenstedt was grounded /build first in 1936 .

And please explain why it was the forerunner of the NPEA system ( you wrote in another post of this thread ) , because the first one was Plön and the other two also in/ since 1933 were Potsdam and Köslin. ??!!

Regards

Tom32

Comment

The NaPoBi Schule, in existance BEFORE the NPEA System, was not a school on the National level and was incorporated into the NPEA system upon the institution date mentioned for the NPEA formation.
              Not much is known about this school and was a party school, and maybe even just for this district. I have been told it was in existence for about 3 years prior to the NPEA affiliation.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X