AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSKK uniform, how to complete it? Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSKK uniform, how to complete it? Please help!

Hello!
    I'm not an expert of NS paramilitary organization, however I have recently found this tunic, probably NSKK. I would like to know the type of model, and how to complete it.
    Thank you very much!
    Sincerely,
    Achille

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi
          it's a nice nskk Schule Dienstrock, I were happy to have the same!
          But never I would to complete it
          Cheers

Comment

Thank you for your reply! Please, can you post some pictures of your tunic? I can't find on internet images of this type of uniform..
            Saluti,
            Achille

Comment

NSKK insignia

If it was my tunic to restore (I am interested in it), I would look into the following NSKK insignia lot for sale on e-stand:
              Pretty much everything you'll need to finish it! Even includes the arm band...but no sleeve eagle..those are easy! and at a good price! Nick
              http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...highlight=nskk

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
                If it was my tunic to restore (I am interested in it), I would look into the following NSKK insignia lot for sale on e-stand:
                Pretty much everything you'll need to finish it! Even includes the arm band...but no sleeve eagle..those are easy! and at a good price! Nick
                http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...highlight=nskk

Hi, I would'nt...as said it's a Motor school tunic, you have to find the right insignia and that's not easy at all...armband, "raute" are OK but don't know if collar tabs and shoulder boards are the same than regular NSKK members ("Standarte" number and group color edging on the board)...
                Last edited by Pascal Bernhard; 06-24-2013, 06:49 AM.
                Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
                - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Originally posted by Pascal Bernhard View Post
                  Hi, I would'nt...as said it's a Motor school tunic, you have to find the right insignia and that's not easy at all...armband, "raute" are OK but dont's know if collar tabs and shoulder borads are the same than regular NSKK members (Standarte number and group color edging on the board)...
                  --------------------------------------------------------------
                  Better than nothing...could be a transfer / re-assignment... or recycled tunic.... still NSKK
                  Last edited by NickG; 12-06-2007, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pascal Bernhard View Post
                    Hi, I would'nt...as said it's a Motor school tunic, you have to find the right insignia and that's not easy at all...armband, "raute" are OK but dont's know if collar tabs and shoulder borads are the same than regular NSKK members (Standarte number and group color edging on the board)...
                    --------------------------------------------------------------
                    Better than nothing...could be a transfer / re-assignment...or recycled tunic... still NSKK
                    Last edited by NickG; 12-06-2007, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Does the stamp say NSKK Westfalen ? Can you make out the rest?

How do you know this is a school tunic?

Looks great, I love the look of NSKK tunics.

Paul

Comment

If The Tunic Is Gruppe Stamped, Proper Restoration Will Be Difficult, But Not Impossible. Shoulder Straps With The Proper Underlay Gruppe Color Are Readily Available. What Will Be Difficult Is Finding A Set Of Unit Marked Collar Tabs From The Gruppe The Tunic Is Stamped To. An Improper Restoration Will Always Be Just That. By The Time You Figure The Cost Of All The Insignia Plus The Time To Find It, The Cost Of The Tunic Would Have To Be Next To Free. I Would Wait For A Complete Tunic As They Come Up On A Fairly Regular Basis.

Comment

Hi
                          sometime there was no insignia.
                          Here a pic of the 1935/37 era
                          http://farm1.static.flickr.com/40/83...6b5932c1_b.jpg
                          I will see if I have a pic showing your tunic in my collection.
                          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Guymauve View Post
                            Hi
                            sometime there was no insignia.
                            Here a pic of the 1935/37 era
                            http://farm1.static.flickr.com/40/83...6b5932c1_b.jpg
                            I will see if I have a pic showing your tunic in my collection.
                            Cheers
                            INTERESTING PHOTO. IT APPEARS THE MEN WITHOUT INSIGNIA ARE WEARING A FORM OF COVERALL OR WORK UNIFORM AND NOT THE FOUR POCKET TUNIC.

Comment

Hi
                              here the two models, with and without the brown collar; no insignia but the NSDAP Armbinde was worn by all the Motorschulen.
                              http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...otorschule.jpg
                              Cheers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X