David Hiorth

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a thread of some Political Leader uniforms?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my PL tunic.John
    Attached Files

Comment

OOh I like that one!!1st pattern Gau level arent seen so often.Mostly Orts I see.

Comment

The Political uniforms are just beautiful, always like them, great tunic.
        Will

Comment

Originally posted by Johann Anton View Post
          I remember when you found this tunic, and I know what it says on the breast pocket lable. The story reminds me of that old story, "I got it from a little old lady from Pasadena"... But in this case, Syracuse... (haha) Just amazing. You've probably done quite a bit of research by now, but I only know of the existance of one other, which resides in Moscow.
          Gent´s Belive it or not, but there is one more, that from this day resides here at my place...

Did anyone else have a tunic like this, or coul it only be one??

/ Christopher

Comment

Hi , just got one for the museum, no pics by now but will post next week!
            Regards
            Dirk

Comment

here is my Gaulevel

Hi
              as prommised here my early Gaulevel Uniform. Now I have all but a Reichslevel Uniform for the museum. But we will see what the future will bring....

Best Regards
              Dirk
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is my very modest contribution to this thread.

A guys got to start somewhere I suppose, and this is my beginning.

I must confess a certain degree of envy at the magnificent displays you gents have assembled. Bravo!

13863A.jpg

Comment

Here is my Political Uniform. The tie is not correct but will do untill I find a good one.
                  Attached Files

Comment

here is one of my NSDAP tunics,sans collar tabs,,,came with a set of bloused/riding style trousers,,,
                    Attached Files

Comment

more pics
                      Attached Files

Comment

Gentlemen!

Is there a good book on political tunics available on the market? There are a lot of special books I know, written on Wehrmacht, SS, Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe etc. But I dont know on brown tunics...

What is the book "to buy" regarding to political uniforms?

Thanks for your answers

Fors

Comment

Originally posted by Forseti View Post
                          Gentlemen!

Is there a good book on political tunics available on the market? There are a lot of special books I know, written on Wehrmacht, SS, Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe etc. But I dont know on brown tunics...

What is the book "to buy" regarding to political uniforms?

Thanks for your answers

Fors
                          Uniforms of the NSDAP BY Jeff Clark

Comment

and this one, still an interessting reference...
                            Attached Files
                            Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
                            - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Originally posted by sgabrie854 View Post
                              Uniforms of the NSDAP BY Jeff Clark

Comment

if you are only going to have one book on the subject, or if you are wondering which one to start with, like others I strongly suggest Jeff Clark's book which can be found here:

http://nsdapuniforms.com/engine/insp...s+of+the+NSDAP

also, look around his site. If you are interested in this type of material there is no better source online.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X