X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSKK fieldgrey tunic ?

I have a question about this tunic :

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=46135

Did the Nskk really used this kind of fieldgrey tunic with brown collar or is it a total frankenstein ?

the collar tabs are original Stahlhelm. The arm eagle is original N S K K.
    I doubt they are meant to be mounted together

Comment

Thanks Bob, but is the tunic itself really NSKK ?

I know they used regular NSKK tan tunic, Luftwaffe uniforms but I never see a fieldgrey (Heer) tunic.

Comment

During The War Years, The N S K K Units Wore Various Forms Of Clothing. I Would Expect Some Units Attacdfhed To The Army Would Wer A Field Gray Tunic.

Comment

Thanks for your answer Bob.

I'm asking these questions because I'm making 1/6 action figures. I plan to make a NSKK man circa 1932 in brown shirt with a crash helmet. I make a lot of search on this forum and on the web but I have some questions if you don't mind :

- Is it possible to make a crash helmet without eagle ? I know that before 1933 eagle wasn't always worn.

- In 1932, did the black shirt wear black collar tabs and black piping around the collar or was the collar piping only introduced in 1933 with the shoulderboard ?

- In 1932 did the NSKK wore black belt with nickel SA buckle or brown SA belt with gilded buckle ?

Thanks if you can help
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi. Yes the nskk used field grey tunics but only after the beginning of the war; as grey blue for the Lw, green for the Polizei, brown for the Org Todt...
            For the question http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=46135 IMO it's a total "Frankenstein" because the Stahlhelm didn't exist after 1934 and the nskk-Armhoheitsabzeichen was introduiced in 1939.
            For Garulfo : Sturzhelm without eagle, its possible before 1933.
            1932, no collar tabs and shoulder board for enlisted mens. Nickel and guilded buckles are possible.
            Cheers

Comment

Merci Guy !

Comment

Hi, no problem if you have other questions...
                Your "Puppe" is very pretty but the tie must be brown as the Feldbluse collar, not black
                Cheers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X