Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Der Stahlhelm Veteran's Sleeve Diamond

Hi

I wonder if someone can help me with this sleeve diamond?

I am presuming that it was for Heer/SS, but I simply cannot find another example.

I have seen many Der Stahlhelm badges before, usually with a date, but not a sleeve diamond like this.

Has anybody seen one before and perhaps shed a bit more light on it for me?

Many thanks for taking a look and thanking you in advance

Raymond
    Attached Files

The SA Reserve, made up of absorbed Stahlhelm members, wore this sleeve diamond, or one with a bevo Stahlhelm, on their left sleeve between the cuff and armband.
    Erich
    Festina lente!

Comment

Erich. Many thanks for your learned opinion. I simply have never seen one and searched the net and forum to no avail. Many thanks. Raymond

Comment

Raymond and Erich,thanks for posting this and the info on it.I never knew they came on a background or what they were for.I figured it went on civilian clothing.Here are the three I have.
        Ray
        Attached Files

Comment

I realize after I posted to check the back for the type of mounting pins.Mine are pin backs and probably are not the same as those on the diamond.Raymond,do yours have the flat prongs?
          Attached Files

Comment

I wonder if the helmet was the same but used different backing pins for different uses?
            Attached Files

Comment

I have an SA Gruppe Hochland Brownshirt that has this sleeve diamond on it, along with an SA Sportsbadge, and a Aiguillette also, it is the rank of an SA-Sturmführer, This is absolutley the best SA Brownshirt i have ever owned,

It did come with an SA buckle, and belt, and the tie, and party badge also, and the SA - RZM sewn in tag properly marked breeches.

Thanks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X