WAF SA collar tab collectors ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAF SA collar tab collectors ?

Wondering how many members collect Sa Tabs ? After Hobies passing not much contribution is made.
    Sorry for title error.. not able to edit title
    Last edited by yesthatsme; 05-26-2020, 06:49 PM. Reason: .

Here!

Comment

SA Generals tabs only collector here !!

Mark Costa

Comment

I want a few SA tabs, especially from the SA Horst Wessel. Also into NSDAP tabs, I hope more activitity in this Forum in the future....

Comment

Hey guys ... glad you guys chimed in, since I have been a member 09 we have lost several collector for vastly different reasons. It’s unfortunate to have lost knowledgeable members who do have considerable amount of reference material. I know it must have taken them hundreds of hours to obtain those documents. More power to them for their personal effort, I wish the powers that be some of those collectors can combine forces and publish their work.

Comment

Here are the results of my SA tabs search. I thought SA tabs would be relatively easy to find, but I was wrong. They have proved to be much harder to find than I anticipated.

What I still need to find in addition to Cavalry and Pionier examples, are:

Steel Green: Nordsee
            Light Blue: Highland, Bayer. Ostmark
            Yellow: Schlesien, Franken
            Pink: Ostmark, Kurpfalz

So this is what I have found so far (with difficulty)

In the center is an NSDAP flag patch (Einheitfahnestück) 20cm wide by 16cm tall, brown wool with 'NSDAP Ortsgruppe Raisdorf Kreis Plön' machine stitched in white. Not SA I know, but I couldn't help but grab it as it is so interesting. The tabs are:

Dark Blue: SA SA-Gruppe Westmark Reserve-Sturm 2, Standarte 224, Standort Niederwalluf

Wine red: SA Gruppe Ostland/Westfalen Sturm 18, Standarte 37

Sulpher-Yellow: SA Gruppe Sudewest/Mitte Sturm 6, Standarte 75

Green: SA-Gruppe Sachsen Reserve-Sturm 3 Standarte 133, Standort Zwickau

Dark Brown: SA-Gruppe Niedersachsen Signals Reserve-Standarte 68

Apple Green: SA-Gruppe Thüringen Reserve-Sturm 11 Standarte 153

Black: SA-Gruppe Niederrhein Stab (staff) des Sturmbann II der SA-Standarte 16, Standort Köln
            Attached Files

Comment

Collecting mainly SA daggers, but can‘t resist when a nice SA tab pops up

Comment

Originally posted by Tony & Kaiser View Post

The tabs are:

Dark Blue: SA SA-Gruppe Westmark Reserve-Sturm 2, Standarte 224, Standort Niederwalluf

Black: SA-Gruppe Niederrhein Stab (staff) des Sturmbann II der SA-Standarte 16, Standort Köln

A few additions and corrections regarding color, SA group and location of SA Standarte

R2/224 -> marine blue = Hessen, 224 = Wiesbaden

6/75 -> orange yellow = Elbe (former Mitte), 75 = Halle/Saale

R3/133 -> emerald green = Sachsen, 133 = Zwickau

R68 -> dark brown = Westmark, 68 = Linz/Rhein

R11/153 -> apple green = Thüringen, 153 = Gera

Comment

Here are the results of my SA tabs search. I thought SA tabs would be relatively easy to find, but I was wrong. They have proved to be much harder to find than I anticipated.

What I still need to find in addition to Cavalry and Pionier examples, are:

Steel Green: Nordsee
                  Light Blue: Highland, Bayer. Ostmark
                  Yellow: Schlesien, Franken
                  Pink: Ostmark, Kurpfalz

So this is what I have found so far (with difficulty)

In the center is an NSDAP flag patch (Einheitfahnestück) 20cm wide by 16cm tall, brown wool with 'NSDAP Ortsgruppe Raisdorf Kreis Plön' machine stitched in white. Not SA I know, but I couldn't help but grab it as it is so interesting. The tabs are:

Looks great, thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by ivbaust View Post
                    A few additions and corrections regarding color, SA group and location of SA Standarte

Thank you for the the effort, (I forget your name?). I am very short of references as you can see, and I really appreciate your clarifying what I have. Excellent!

What I am interested in, is the early SA to the Beer Hall Putsch of November 1923 to the purge of June 30, 1934. After that period, the SA was more or less marginalized.

So I am trying to collect to the colours of May 1933. I will try and get one of each colour tab, and then ones with Cavalry, Pionier, and Medical cyphers. They won't be easy to find, but when I do, they will cost peanuts compared to SS tabs. And not even remotely as contentious.

Comment

Thank you for the the effort, (I forget your name?). I am very short of references as you can see, and I really appreciate your clarifying what I have. Excellent!

What I am interested in, is the early SA to the Beer Hall Putsch of November 1923 to the purge of June 30, 1934. After that period, the SA was more or less marginalized.

So I am trying to collect to the colours of May 1933. I will try and get one of each colour tab, and then ones with Cavalry, Pionier, and Medical cyphers. They won't be easy to find, but when I do, they will cost peanuts compared to SS tabs. And not even remotely as contentious.
                      Handful of things here; Medical cyphered tabs are few and VERY far between. If they are found, they bring a high $$$. I have a new one coming in the next few weeks and I will post it once it arrives. Also, the SA was not Marginalized after the Night of Long Knives. It's still had a million+ members. Heading into wartime. The SA's roles never diminished and they were still very important up until the very end. I would suggest reading Daniel Siemens book on the history of the SA

Sydney

Comment

Those are very nice tabs ...
                        Wanted to see if anyone can I’d these ?
                        Thanks in advance
                        Attached Files

Comment

sa tabs

looks like gausturm to me. nice set. don't have the colors memorized anymore.

Comment

Thanks Tom..

Comment

Originally posted by yesthatsme View Post
                              Those are very nice tabs ...
                              Wanted to see if anyone can I’d these ?
                              Thanks in advance
                              Is the color redish or brownish?
                              It looks faded. What is the color at the back?
                              Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 05-29-2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X