New 1 Panzer Division group and for a small unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 1 Panzer Division group and for a small unit

I need some doses to calm my addiction for this division and I was lucky to find, thanks to a french friend, a small group to an EM in one of the smaller units in this division, the San.Komp. 2/81.

Not a glamorous one, but one no division can part with, in combat you always receive well that you have 2 companies formed with medical personal.

Sanitätdienste 81 have 2 medical companies and 3 ambulance platoons, later a company, so finding pieces from this unit is not an east task.

Our brave soldier share his part during the first winter and was rewarded for this with the Ostmedaille signed by the Divisional Doctor on August 1st, 1.942.

His service was also rewarded with the KVK with swords 2nd class on November 28th, 1.942 signed by Generalmajor Walter Krüger, holder of the DKiG August 27th, 1.942 as Generalmajor and Kommandeur 1 Panzer Division, RK on July 15th, 1.941 as Genralmajor und Kommandeur 1 Schüten Brigade and, finally, the OL (373) on June 5th, 1.944 as Generalleutnant und Kommandeur 1 Panzer Division.

Finally he was brave enough to receive the EK II on October 25th, 1.944 signed by Oberst Eberhard Thunert at the time provisions commander of the 1 Panzer Division and holder of the DKiG received on January 24th, 1.943 and the RK on February 1st, 1.945 as Generalmajor und Kommandeur 1 Panzer Division.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X