MilitariaRelicts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much do Mein Kampf issues cost these days??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I thought I dig this thread out of the archive since it is IMHO very helpful, lots of informations but the prices are a little dated.

How much to pay for "Mein Kampf" currently?

I could get a jubilee edition in absolutely mint condition, the book looks almost like brand new, unfortunatelly without the dust cover. It is the dark blue version.

What would be the current price for such a piece.

Thanks in advance

Alex

Comment

I did alright: my Boss gave me a 1930's copy of Mein Kampf for my Christmas present

Blue Cover.

best present I got this year!

Comment

Hi Dave, certainly an unusual present to get from your boss ... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

My danish version. Cost in 1940 5,75 KR... I paid about 5-700 kr on a danish auction in my hometown about 10 years ago(2000).

Nicolai

Comment

Hi Nicolai, not seen a Danish one before. Thanks for showing. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
              Hi Nicolai, not seen a Danish one before. Thanks for showing. Cheers, Torsten.
              A pleasure showing this nice item

Nicolai

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
                Hi Dave, certainly an unusual present to get from your boss ... Cheers, Torsten.
                Hi Torsten

I work in a second hand bookshop and this copy of MK had come through the doors some time ago but little did i know that the boss was to give it to me for Xmas

cheers

dave

Comment

I would not pay too much, every German household has at least one copy stuffed in some hidden boxes...

Regards,

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Nordmark View Post
                    I would not pay too much, every German household has at least one copy stuffed in some hidden boxes...

Regards,

Daniel
                    You are probably right, it need to be in top condition or be a rare variant, to be a good investment

Nicolai

Comment

how much does the 1930 blue cover cost?

Originally posted by DaveNZ View Post
                      I did alright: my Boss gave me a 1930's copy of Mein Kampf for my Christmas present

Blue Cover.

best present I got this year!
                      how much does the 1930 blue cover cost, i have one too

Comment

Originally posted by sergiovedder View Post
                        how much does the 1930 blue cover cost, i have one too
                        Are you referring to the first printing of this edition ? There were 6 in 1930.

Condition is very important. Does it have the envelope ?

Comment

Hi everybody,

I recently joined the forum, and it feels great to be a part of it.

Couple of months ago, my sister bought me this book as a birthday present from an antiquarian for 50 TRY (around 15€) in Istanbul. She said she asked for the price as she sees it, and when she heard the price she bought it immediately.

Here are couple of photos of the book:

I'm not planning to sell it at all, I just want to know what it actually worth?

It's in pretty good shape, no water damage, no tears, no scratches on the cover.

Thank you all for your answers and opinions.

Comment

Welcome to WAF !

This is a standard People's Edition, in nice shape as described and even the dust jacket. I believe it would be worth 120 - 150 USD.

Comment

Just out of interest, I have seen English language serialised magazines, published by or for the Red Cross. Are these common, and do they have a value?
                              Thanks,
                              Kerry.

Comment

Welcome to WAF, PuNcHiE -- it's good to have you here! And I agree with der-hase-fee as to the current value of this volume. While the People's Edition of MK is the most common, having the dust jacket in very good condition is quite a plus, IMO. Much of the value here is in the jacket...so I hope you will do all you can to preserve it!

Cheers, and again, welcome,

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X