Comment

Another.
          Attached Files

Comment

Last one for today.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mousey
              heres a large group shot i got on a ripped out album page, a recently destroyed album. (not by me)

any idea on the unit, about 4 have medal bars, 2 seen in the front section and two more with 1 medal each in the mix. 6 have lanyards and no major awards are visible.

Too bad the album was broken apart. I'm sure it gets the seller more selling images individually, but it would be nice to see everything together, since it was for the Panzer-Lehr-Abteilung or -Regiment. A uniform from one of the battalion commanders has recently been "discovered" and is featured in the uniform section of the forum.
              In addition to the lack of combat awards, the fact that the soldiers are all wearing early wraps, many 1st-pattern ones, the company portait was probably from the the Panzer-Lehr-Abteilung (school unit, pre-war) as opposed to the regiment (composed of school personnel, but also a field formation later in the war)
              Regards,
              Bob Edwards
              Last edited by Panzer Bob; 07-14-2010, 03:26 PM. Reason: Keep thinking of things! :-)

Comment

Panzer-Regiment 2. In memory of Walter Sander, killed in action 27.5.1942, Charkow.
                Attached Files

Comment

Little contribution to this thread
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice picture! What happen with his collar tab, is this post-war?

Comment

RKT. Ofw. Alois Eckert
                      For more information go to: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?p=4124094. Comments and more information always welcome (also will help to get the Achtung Panzer forum more active).
                      Attached Files

Comment

Whis GAB

Comment

Nice photos folks! I agree with Panzer Bob that post # 531 is Panzer-Lehr-Abteilung (later Regiment). The location I would guess is at Wünsdorf.
                          Crying shame the greedy dealer tore up the album.

Regards,
                          Mike

Comment

Here is another one of mine.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Leo Datti, Panzer-Abteilung 212
                              Attached Files

Comment

ditto
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X