WW2 Books and papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW2 Books and papers

I have these from my fathers collection and want some help inn identifying what the Soldiers books are. Prices of value would help.

This one is a hard backed book.

This I believe is a soldiers training record? maybe

Don't Know what this small book is

Don't Know what these are but the are new and unused.

Letters sent to ??

Any help would be grateful, and values if possible. Got lots of other magazines.
    Last edited by madtheswine99; 02-17-2017, 05:18 PM. Reason: wasnt finished

???

Comment

The first is a periodical put out monthly or bi-monthly by the NSDAP & DAF about school issues. The second is a picture book put out by Hitler's personal photographer, Heinrich Hoffmann. The third, the Gesundheitsbuck, is a medical record book for a soldier and was kept with his local recruiting office (Wehrmeldeamt) along with his personnel file (Wehrstammbuch). The little brown booklet was a military shooting score book. The two blue, unused booklets are similar. The last group consists of several Feldpost or family/military correspondence. Like averything else, value is depends on condition, condition, condition.

Comment

Thanks for that, I have several training books when I can get them out, meanwhile another batch of booklets.

Maybe like before, shooting scores?

This book is faulted from print as it has not been cut properly and some of the pages are still stuck together at the tops.

Comment

The invitation is from R.Walther Darre a SS Officer and a very nasty one at that. He threatened to eradicate the English people when they conquered Britain.

Comment

Anyone interested in buying these?

Comment

Also have 25 of these ranging from 1936-1939

Comment

If anyone wants then they are on e-bay, and I will add more as the time goes on. Clearly no one is interested on here.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X