Hitler and Himmler signed documents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler and Himmler signed documents.

I have just come across some very interesting 'Hitler' and 'Himmler' signed documents that I would like some opinions on please, - and there are more. I have attached a few photos of just a few of the documents - and as I mentioned there are quite a few more relating to the same person which I will also later include. They too bear what appears to be 'A. Hitler' signatures as well as others.
    The obvious question is:
    The documents are quite clearly genuine – what I really need advice on and am enquiring about are the signatures. I have heard about and seen examples of fascimilie signatures as well as untold numbers of fakes so the obvious question is.....are these signatures on the documents in order? Should they be in order what would be the best suggested way of selling them - and any idea or suggestion as to value would be most appreciated.
    I do not know the full story of the documents. What I do know is that they came from what appears to be part of the belongings of a WW1 German soldier who then later became a policeman before the start of WW2. They were found in a wardrobe or chest of drawers when a house was being cleared and then purchased - and then into my possession.
    Any advice regarding the signatures would be most welcome, and as I said there are quite a few more official documents with 'Hitler' signatures as well as items belonging to the policeman - that I will also later put on the forum for advice.
    The photos are the best I can do at the moment, but if required I can submit more.
    Can you please reply as an email to me or as private messages rather than general posted replies. That would be most appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,
    Terry.
    Attached Files

b)
    Attached Files

Comment

c)
      Attached Files

Comment

d)
        Attached Files

Comment

e)
          Attached Files

Comment

f)
            Attached Files

Comment

g)
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow - looks like an INTERESTING grouping! I'd say the AH signature on the first doc is autopen. The Himmler's all look original hand-signed to me. BUT - I'm no expert, let's see what others say.

best
                Hank
                Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hitler sig is printed, not autopen or original.
                  J

Comment

Hitler signature looks like a stamp to me.

Comment

The Himmler signatures are definitely original hand signed….the AH is not hand signed (facsimile).

Vilja

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X