Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DKiG Award Document opinions

Hi Guys

I would appreciate some feedback on the document. Condition is not the best but from what I have seen on the forum it looks like it is ok. I found the following info online but the date is not an exact match-Hilgert, Wilhelm, 13.02.1944, Obstlt. i.G., Ia 168. Inf.Div.

I would appreciate a second opinion so all comments welcome.

Barry
    Attached Files

Well, this gentleman is a Feldwebel, not an Oberstleutnant, so probably not the same man.
    Jeff

Comment

Thanks Jeff I missed that in my haste to post the document and info.

Barry

Comment

He was a bordschütze (air gunner) in an Aufklärungsgruppe (which one i don't know), he got the ehrenpokal 1.11.43
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

What does these official DKig awards sell for these day. It is an awesome looking award, but I always thought to expensive for me? J

Comment

Ones to men like the one above and in better condition can be found for around 800-875 Euros.
            Obviously some are worth more than others as with most things depending on the unit etc. Kriegsmarine ones tend to be more expensive.

Comment

LW has decreased in Value. Not Heer, not KM. Agree with Hucks, even a little bit less if alone. 800 in good condition is well paid. For the one shown below, 350-400 euros would be the max Value IMO.

Comment

Appreciate the feedback

Barry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X