DRK poster with dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRK poster with dog

Hi, today on a local market I have found DRK poster with dog, before i rethink buying it it was alredy sold and I am looking for it on net, but without any result.

There was a big german shepherd dog on it, above was sentence "Unsere treue freunde" and on bottom left corrner there was an DRK eagle.

Does any one of you have seen such poster ?
    Thanks in advance for any help.

I do not know the poster you speak of, but I have passed on posters , and come back only to find its gone.. I no longer even think about it . I just buy it... I just tried to search your poster and come up empty, too bad you didn't snap a pic of it , as you could of done a reverse image search..

Comment

Hi,

it is a postcard... i do not think that it was produced as a poster, too. Maybe someone took the image a made a poster out of it. Look in my collection there you will find the postcard!

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by albertcher View Post
        Hi,

it is a postcard... i do not think that it was produced as a poster, too. Maybe someone took the image a made a poster out of it. Look in my collection there you will find the postcard!

Regards

Wow , just wow, You have great collection out there, very impressive. As it comes to my poster it was a postcard and at first glance it looked like badly printed and oversized one ( but i was really chip and well framed ). Now i know what to look for maybe someday i will find one.

As it comes to your collection , I recently came in possesion of "certificate of discharge" from 18.jan.1946 for DRK sister Maria Syma. But you must have tons of those in your collection.

Anyway best regards and thanks for helping me out

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X