David Hiorth

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post war signed Remi signature, authentic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post war signed Remi signature, authentic?

http://www.militaryautographs.com/item.asp?itemnum=2129

IMO 100 % original. I met him and it matches the photo he handed me. Tom

Comment

I have a couple of photos signed by him, and have seen others. This matches them well. He usually used a felt tip marker or metallic ink pen. The example in the link is a blue marker, my photos were signed in metallic silver.

Edited to add that I don't think signed photos of Shrijnen are particularly rare. They are highly desirable, and worthwhile, but I believe Remy was usually quite willing to sign items for those who requested it and were polite about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcRikmenspoel View Post
        I have a couple of photos signed by him, and have seen others. This matches them well. He usually used a felt tip marker or metallic ink pen. The example in the link is a blue marker, my photos were signed in metallic silver.

Edited to add that I don't think signed photos of Shrijnen are particularly rare. They are highly desirable, and worthwhile, but I believe Remy was usually quite willing to sign items for those who requested it and were polite about it.
        Yes I agree. When I met him he had only one pose and he told me to write to him and he would send some diff photos. I wrote to him and he mailed me 3 other pic's, all different. Tom

Comment

Is his signature, he probably signed more photos than any other KC holder.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X