Friedrich Franz Bauer Himmler Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friedrich Franz Bauer Himmler Photo

I am thinking of buying this photo, any idea of what it is worth? Were these mass produced or more rare?

Nice pic of Wolfe also !

Comment

I agree...candid shots are always interesting!

Cheers,

Br. James

Comment

I paid $90 for 7 photos of Himmler like this, I think that was a decent deal.

Comment

F.F. Bauer was Himmler's favorite photographer, and just about everything of Bauer's was SS themed. He was to Himmler, what Heinrich Hoffmann was to der Führer.....

Comment

That's what I thought, I just was not sure if these photos were mass produced with his stamp like that, either way I only paid $13 a piece, so thats still a good deal in my book.

Comment

If they are original Bauer photos, that's not a good deal......it's a brilliant deal!
              Max.

Comment

That's what I thought, I will post the other photos when they arrive.

Comment

F.F.Bauer also did period SS themed postcards. Here is the 'Heinrich Himmler' SS Barracks in Prague.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by max history View Post
                    If they are original Bauer photos, that's not a good deal......it's a brilliant deal!
                    Max.
                    I agree, it is worth at least $14 so why don't you send it to me and I will send you $15 and the original seller $2 for an immediate profit on your end and all would be happy!

Seriously a great photo and I would like to see a thread started of F.F. Bauer photos, being SS related it would be of great interest to some.

Thanks for sharing!

Kevin
                    Last edited by WEISNER; 02-17-2015, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I just wanna complete ID of this photo...far left is Arthur Seyss-Inquart.
                      Michal

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X