and still more

cheers

Comment

and still more again!

thats about all I have

Cheers

Chris

Comment

WOW! Great photos everyone! Thanks for sharing!! Chris Welcome aboard and great pics!

Elwyn, Thanks for the ID on the General. Do you know if he had any other awards. I could swear he is wearing a Bergfuehrer badge. Thanks again!!

RM, hmmmm!!! I may let some photos go in my next lifetime....I feel the heat alreadyr!!!! - Bill

Here is a pic of a two axle Command vehicle that has some good winter camo!!!

Comment

Winter Camo on the Russian Steppe!!
          Attached Files

Comment

In the cold outside his Bunker!!

Comment

LOL Bill, you just let me know when it gets to hot and I will give some of your pics a new home and maybe I'll get another xwife to boot

here is anothe prewar pic of the 130th inf. reg.

Comment

Fw on snow

LuftwaffeAsse

Comment

nice FW in the snow photo - do you know to wich unit they belong?

Comment

post 129 ''Elwyn,

Here is a closer look at Gebj General & RK winner. He looks like he maybe wearing a Bergfuehrer Badge - Bill''

I think it isnt a bergfuhrer badge because that badge was worn on the other side of the uniform! Isnt it!?

Sbas

Comment

Stukas somewhere in russia.
                      Attached Files

Comment

LuftwaffeAsse welcome to this thread and nice pic....thanks for sharing!! - Bill

Larrister also a nice pic and thanks for sharing! - Bill

Quote: I think it isnt a bergfuhrer badge because that badge was worn on the other side of the uniform! Isnt it!?

Sbas not necessarily I've seen it worn on either side! Here is a portrait pic of a Highly decorated Gebj NCO..Fritz (unk last name) taken in 1942. His HBF badge is to the extreme left...next to his wound badge. - Bill

RM - They probably will all be incinerated where I'm going!! - Bill
                        Last edited by W Petz; 12-22-2004, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Mmm very intresting, maybe because he also has a DKiG very nice picture! Then I said nothing !

Sbas

Comment

Bill I do like the last photo. Shows a lot a character...

Well bring'em along and I will meet you there

Comment

RM,

What the Hell...Why not!!! In the meantime let me post some more the much cooler folks!!!

Here is a LWFD soldier in a muddy and cold area near Leningrad.

Comment

Here is another LWFD soldier trudging through the snow somewhere in Russia
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X