Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawings made by marine painter ''Bock''

Hello,

I can get some drawings from marine painter ''Bock''. Does anyone know him? It are drawings from the Luftwaffe. They are printed by Verlag Erich Klinghammer in Berlin.

What do you think of these:

I can get these for, i believe, a fair price. What would be a good price for these drawings you think?

Cheers

Tom

I forget to tell they are printed in 1940.

Comment

Nobody who can help me with this very nice and interesting drawings?

Let me know please.

Cheers

Tom

Comment

Marinemaler Aldolf Bock

http://tools.wmflabs.org/persondata/p/Adolf_Bock

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Bock

Comment

Thanks for the links! What about the price?

Cheers,

Tom

Comment

Are these prints so rare that nobody knows anything about it? I am sure some one can help me out with these very nice period prints.

Cheers

Tom

Comment

Hello Tom - they are nice prints but I can't add anything other than to say you seem to have little patience. You just posted these about 8 hours ago and have already come back twice wondering why no one has responded.

Curt

Comment

Yes you are right Curt. But usually the responds are quite fast. But i will have patience. Sorry for that!

Comment

Grüß Di' Tom,

I've done a little more research on the web and have found that these are from a wartime portfolio titled "Kampf Unter der Kriegsflagge" which includes a total of 34 prints, 18 that were by Bock. You can purchase the whole set for about 50-60 Euros....so that makes the individual prints about 1.75 Euros each.

Kriegsmaler vor!

Patrick

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for very helpfull reply. I have done some research aswell and the sites that you mentioned offering prints from after the war. I have real war time printed ones so the price is way higher then you gave. I think they are worth around € 15 - € 20 each. Could some one confirm that?

Cheers,

Tom

Comment

I think there's not to much information about these prints. (war time printed ones). So i think my price range would be quite right.

Comment

Originally posted by senders221 View Post
                        I think there's not to much information about these prints. (war time printed ones). So i think my price range would be quite right.
                        If a whole set is sold in "the Amazon" for €79 (34 pieces), I do not think the €15-€20 per plate is ok... If these plates are from "Warschau, Paris, London: Eine Bildmappe vom Einsatz unserer Luftwaffe" they sell for even less.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X