Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fake award doc. for Ehrenpokal ?

Attached Files

Hello gents, my friend asked me for opinion od this document. I strongly believe that this one si fake, but this stuff is a bit out of my area of interest, so I would be grateful for your comments.

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Comment

From the images you have provided, I am wondering why you think it is a fake piece?

Regards Richard.
      Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

I agree with Richard. I don't see any red flags but I think it would be best to find career info for the recipient.

These pokal documents are not nearly as rare as their price/value indicates, in my opinion.

Comment

Thank you for your reply...I supposed this one to be fake because of a story, how my friend acquired it.
          He got it from a man who resells old furniture...He bought 2 german helmets from him and this "piece of paper" was just a gift. It sounds to me too good to be true

Of course, it could be genuine piece....in that case it seems he made a real deal :-)))

I will be happy for more comments on this document...

Thank you!

Comment

I'd say the chances are it's good. Loerzer didn't get promoted to generaloberst and take on the job of chief of the LW personnel office until the latter half of February 43 but there was a delay between the date of the granting of the award (seen here), the publication in the ehrenliste (4 Jan 43 I this case) and when the award document was finally produced and sent.
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X