Hitler photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler photos

I got a couple of original hitler photos.
    Can someone translate what it says on the back?
    Thanks
    Tony
    Attached Files

2nd pic
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice indeed,

I find it amazing how the man could safely travel about amongst the German populous while standing and completely exposed in an open convertible.

Comment

1) " Adolf Hitler auf der Fahrt zu Siemens - 10.11.33 " - lehlbg(?)

Adolf Hitler on his way to Siemens - 10.11.33

2) " Adolf Hitler auf der Rückfahrt " - Adolf Hitler on his way back

Gerdan

Comment

In a diary I found this remark:

"10.11.1933 Vor den Arbeitern der Siemens-Werke in Berlin spricht Reichskanzler Adolf Hitler auf seiner letzten Rede vor der Volksabstimmung und der Reichstagswahl am 12. November"

10.11.1933 In front of the workers in the Siemens factory in Berlin Reichskanzler Adolf Hitler addressed his last speach before referendum and elections for the Reichstag 12 Nov. 1933.

And here a Photo. Hiter' speech at Siemens 10.11.33:

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/fQTM_b_4mk0/mqdefault.jpg

Gerdan

Comment

A very nice tie-in, Gerdan! Tony's pix of Hitler just before and just after his speech at the huge Siemens plant. The pix taken of Hitler delivering the speech he traveled there to give are well-known and spectacular -- the Chancellor standing alone on a circular platform while completely surrounded by workers -- and these two snapshots provide a foreword and an afterword to that story.

Yes, Robert, it does seem like a great temptation for Hitler to drive around in full view of anyone wishing his departure from this world! Today we know that, in the cases of the massed rallies where Hitler's Mercedes proceeded through crowded streets and people were literally almost falling in front of the car [such as in note #1 below], those crowds were well-peppered with various kinds of security force members in plain clothes, there to guard the Führer as he passed by. And in scenes like the snapshot in #2 -- where the streets are sparsely populated -- that is an indication that the route taken was probably a last-minute change and the folks on the sidewalks were quite surprised to see Hitler driving by. Hitler understood how to tempt fate in a productive and p/r-conscious way, and his life up till April 30, 1945 proved him out.

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X