My new Armelband Kreta doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Armelband Kreta doc

This is my new Armelband Kreta doc for a Gebirgsjäger. It was signed by Anton Glasl.

I hope you like it.

From these pics... I like it!

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Originally posted by peterm View Post
      From these pics... I like it!

Kind regards, Peter
      Thank you for your words, Peter

Regards

Joserra

Comment

Sorry but my hero is from the same div., same rgt. and the same kp. but his documents (and not only his) looks different (the form, the seal, the signature...).

http://www.ww2awards.com/person/18752

The bed news are that the another 3 originals i have from 1, 9 and 11kp. are the same as the document that I showed.

Comment

Hi DDD777

I bought this doc in Militaria Berlin two weeks ago. I will have to speak with them. Are you sure that this doc is a fake? Is everybody agree with you?

I would like to read other opinions before speaking Militaria Berlin

Thank you for your help DDD777. I always want to learn.

This are the pics from MB.

Comment

Hi DDD777

I´ve found this doc searching info in the web.

I think that is similar to the one I bought. (similar signature, stamp and numbers in date 1, 2, 3 and 4)

What do you think? Is it a fake too? or maybe could be both good docs?

Are there other opinions of WAF members?

Comment

There is nobody who wants to give more opinions. Maybe this can help

There is no reaction to ultraviolet light. Under the document, there is a sheet of blank paper to see the contrast.

Comment

An image of the back of the document. You can see the points of the typewriter.

Comment

I like it.

Comment

I can assure you that the guys behind Militaria Berlin are serious guys and they would never fool you deliberately! If you have any concerns regarding the document, just ask them and I´m sure they will do everything in their power to sort it out!

Comment

I still like Your doc!

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

This is a tough one. I can't give a definitive opinion one way or the other. For the record, however, the one that is shown in Forman's document book looks very much like the one Dobri posted - same stamp and the signature very much looks the same.

These are pretty rare citations so it pays to be skeptical.

Comment

Both men from GJ Rgt 100, documents signed on same day, then the third one added with Dezember spelled out instead of the number 12 being used? why the different stamps as Jager and Regiment is spelled out on one stamp and Jäg. Rgt. is on the other stamp! just a question? just seems odd to me?

Kevin
                          Last edited by WEISNER; 03-13-2013, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Hi

First, thanks to everybody for your opinions.

I know that Militiaria Berlin is a serious shop. I don´t have any problem with this. I wrote them and they told me that the doc is good but that I can return it if I don´t like it.

I just wonder if there could be two types of award documents. I like the document but it does not resemble the DDD777 doc.

I like the doc but I don´t want a fake in my collection. It´s a difficult decision for me.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
                              Both men from GJ Rgt 100, documents signed on same day, then the third one added with Dezember spelled out instead of the number 12 being used? why the different stamps as Jager and Regiment is spelled out on one stamp and Jäg. Rgt. is on the other stamp! just a question? just seems odd to me?

Kevin
                              Hi Kevin

Thank you for your opinion

There are two dos for the Geb.Jäg.Rgt 85 and the same date but one is "1.3.1943" and the other one "1.März 1943"

I know that the stamps are different but how many docs could be given? All with the same stamp? All with the same type of doc?

If someone had this type of doc in a group of documents the problem would be finished.
                              Last edited by windhund; 03-14-2013, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X