Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Photo

Hello all,

A quick question about a photo I got yesterday during a trade with a good friend of mine. It is a nice photo, everything points to a period item. However, this morning I noticed the area on the left side of the boy's face... It looks strange... Almost like a "Photoshop job".... Thus I am hoping that some of you can help...

Thanks Mark
    Attached Files

Hi Mark,

IMO, I think what's caught your eye is an artifact of the professional lighting used in the studio where this DJ boy was photographed. A nice piece.

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
      Hi Mark,

IMO, I think what's caught your eye is an artifact of the professional lighting used in the studio where this DJ boy was photographed. A nice piece.

Br. James
      Thank you for the kind reply!

I thought the same, it just looks a bit odd... I have not seen (or I am aware seeing) it before...

Best regards!

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
        Hi Mark,

Br. James
        It could also been painted, with a small brush, common those days. The photographer took the 1st print, and "modified" it when asked, then took another print of the modified one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
          It could also been painted, with a small brush, common those days. The photographer took the 1st print, and "modified" it when asked, then took another print of the modified one.
          That is very true... definitely a possibility!

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X