No announcement yet.

Color War Slides from Ian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A reputable seller will offer to return ALL the money if even a single item is missing (provided the buyer returns the others), because the seller might have purchased for that single item, as in your case.

Shame on this seller.

Comment

I have the same with a Negativ this negative has the seller late sell with other negative...

Thats the problem many unseriös dealer..

But ian Meissen is not to far away from your Town visit him ....

Comment

nice color dias ian!

Comment

Originally posted by imi View Post
          nice color dias ian!
          thanks ini !
          happy you like them !

it seems the leipzig in color book project is really taking off.
          I am meeting my potential publishing house next month and I have also found 18 new period war time color slides from Leipzig city for my book.
          So I should have about 200 absolutly fantastic color photos from war time Leipzig.
          Plus. I have a friend helping me collect old stories from Leipzigers that lived as children in the war years in the city.
          So it will be a pictorial story of these young people in this wonderful city in Germany..... fantastic project and im loving every minute of it....

Ian :-)

I was thinking of making the Book Title.. Unsere Leipzig (our Leipzig) What you think guys... would it be good ? reflecting on the memories of the people that were there.... :-)
          Last edited by i.spring; 03-09-2013, 05:12 PM.

Comment

here are a few new color slides that came in today.

SA rally in Iserlohn Germany

www.pixpast.com
            ian.spring@gmail.com
            Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic

Very Hi Def, they could have been taken yesterday. The vibrancy and clarity of these slides is astounding. Thanks for sharing these Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by petopoint View Post
                Very Hi Def, they could have been taken yesterday. The vibrancy and clarity of these slides is astounding. Thanks for sharing these Ian.
                Completely agree, the colours are fantastic.

Jason

Comment

happy to share them :-)
                  because the price of this stuff is getting.... lustic at the moment.
                  I have more time to concentrate on all the wonderful old color slides I have bought over the past 10 years and actually get to scan buckets of amazing slides that I tottally forgot about.. just refound a box with over 300 german color slides from a tropical luftwaffe officer in italy... cool.
                  and with a bit of work and time, they are all going to be organised and catalogued on pixpast :-)

Ian

Comment

german color slides from 3. Flak Abt. 701
                    enjoy.
                    Ian
                    Attached Files

Comment

german color slides from 3. Flak Abt. 701

the complete collection from this unit is here.
                      http://www.pixpast.com/viewtopic.php...p=16231#p16231

Best wishes.
                      Ian
                      Attached Files

Comment

can anyone help me ID this wehrmacht kasserne ?
                        many thanks.
                        Attached Files

Comment

a wonderful american kodachrome color slide taken in Berlin in 1939. (Staatsoper Unter den Linden Berlin) A part of a much larger beautiful slide collection from prewar germany, showing Freiburg, Munich, Berlin and possibly more...
                          On the way to me at the moment.
                          Cant wait to get scanning on these and pulling out the tiny brilliant little details hidden in these.

always looking to buy ww2 color slides :-) ian.spring@gmail.com
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by i.spring; 05-12-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

the incredibly quality of prewar american Kodachrome color film being used by an american tourist on her journey through nazi germany... i cant get over the quality and colours still in these Kodachrome slides... :-)
                            This is from a new collection that came in this week.

always collecting military color slides ! PM, if you have anything :-)

Carl Schurz
                            Im Pächterhaus des Schlosses Gracht wurde Carl Schurz geboren. An der Türe rechts ist die Gedenktafel angebracht (Liblar)
                            source http://www.wisoveg.de/euskirchen/hka.../62schurz.html
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by i.spring; 05-31-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by i.spring View Post
                              the incredibly quality of prewar american Kodachrome color film being used by an american tourist on her journey through nazi germany... i cant get over the quality and colours still in these Kodachrome slides... :-)
                              This is from a new collection that came in this week.

always collecting military color slides ! PM, if you have anything :-)

Carl Schurz
                              Im Pächterhaus des Schlosses Gracht wurde Carl Schurz geboren. An der Türe rechts ist die Gedenktafel angebracht (Liblar)
                              source http://www.wisoveg.de/euskirchen/hka.../62schurz.html
                              Seems like Kodachrome was of better quality than Agfacolor.

Comment

Hi Ian,

Great slides, as always; thanks so much for putting them up for us to see! I am curious about the slide in your note #88, which features an American Flag being displayed at some sort of ceremony in Germany. I know that Fritz Kuhn, leader of the German-American Bund, visited Berlin with a group of his followers during the 1936 Olympic Games, but I don't see any of their distinctive uniforms among those shown in the slide. Do you have any idea what the occasion captured in this slide celebrated?

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X