Playing around with photos...not colorizing, but something else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing around with photos...not colorizing, but something else

I don't know if this even belongs on the forum, or if this would be the place for it; however I was playing around with photoshop and thought I would take a crack at making some digital mats for photos. The photo is not mine, I just downloaded it from somewhere.......maybe the forum. The mat is what I did.

If this isn't proper for here, just delete it.

Ron

Cool concept but I'm not really a fan. I think it detracts from the historical value. There might be some more suitable mays you could do though. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam S. View Post
      Cool concept but I'm not really a fan. I think it detracts from the historical value. There might be some more suitable mays you could do though. Thanks for sharing.
      Actually I don't think this photo downloaded from somewhere has any historical value. I assume you meant a more traditional toned down one like this.

or maybe with the person's signature.......although I assure you I am not the photographer.

Of course it could be done in any conceivable color combination and any design, if one is good enough with Photoshop, which I am not. This one is very easy........the other was a bit harder for someone who doesn't know what he is doing........like me. Just playing around trying to see what I could do. I really don't want to get back into mounting pictures either digital or for real, and I really don't want to get too deep into colorizing them either........it takes time, and I am not that good at it. Here is one I did both on.

Not that good.

Ron

Sorry.......I must have missed the size area on the flicker site.........too big!!!

Comment

Should have been more this size.

Ron

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X