Besitzzeugnis PAB 25, original Dr. Franz Bäke signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besitzzeugnis PAB 25, original Dr. Franz Bäke signed

What do you think about this nice Besitzzeugnis for PAB 25 original signed by Dr. Franz Bäke? Its a nice, original and rare piece in my opinion.
    Attached Files

Hello,

This document looks good in many ways so I think it stands a very good chance of being original. But when you see something so rare as this, it is difficult not to be overly critical and cautious. I think it is a bit unusual, perhaps, that most of the information on the document is hand-scripted, yet the location and date of the award plus the rank and position of the signee has been typed. ("Unusual" not necessarily being a bad thing here as I can see how and why something like that would occur.)

Overall, I like this document but I am just not 100 percent positive that it is good. You seem to be convinced that it is original so that's a good thing. Hopefully, some others will be able to respond with certainty and confirm your opinion.

Best regards,
    Tom
    Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

The Feldpostnummer on the official stamp looks like 22612 which would not be correct. However, these things can be difficult to read sometimes. It may, in fact, read 22812, which does belong to the Regimental Staff of Panzer Regiment 11 and would make complete sense.
      Attached Files
      Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Once I bought a juncker knights cross in case. The soldier was awarded with this after he was killed at the Ostfront. He came from 5./ Pz. Rgt 11.

The soldiers Name was Erich Zernin. I bought his knights cross and the letter from Dr. Franz Bäke ( Vorschlag zum Ritterkreuz ).

The seller sold me the knights cross and the letter. He also has the Knights Cross document and a few other documents ( EK1, wound badge in black etc ) AND.. the Document for PAB 25. The PAB 25 document was exactly the same like this is. Sadly... I wont sell it to me. After one year he wanted to sell me the Knights cross document but not the rest of the documents... I really dont know why.. its just a strange person. Its the nephew of Erich Zernin...

But this is was a few years ago... maybe 2 or 3 I cant remember exactly so I was not sure if the signature of Bäke looks 100% good. This is the reason why I showed this in this thread.

Comment

Hello again,

I found some examples of Bäke signatures on the internet, so I figured I would post them for comparison. But I really have no idea whether all, some, one, or none of these is real.

Best regards,
          Tom
          Attached Files
          Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

I think the last one looks really close to mine.

Comment

I think once I say a document group here on WAF with other original Bäke signatures. I cant remember exactly ...

Comment

The Feldpostnummer on doc is 22812

Comment

Originally posted by Valentino View Post
                  The Feldpostnummer on doc is 22812
                  Well, that is certainly a good thing.

Best regards,
                  Tom
                  Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Originally posted by Valentino View Post
                    I think the last one looks really close to mine.
                    I agree, except that the "B" and the umlaut look radically different.

Best regards,
                    Tom
                    Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X