Rudel wartime signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
    Here is another load of crap. The interesting thing about these is that they are from the book mit Schwertern und Brillanten by Günter Faschka, but the very early editions like 1959. So in fact it is a fake postwar sig.

Same fake sigs as the clippings (#4, #12, #17, #18) and photos on #2. Look at that fake Hartmann too. I'll discuss that and post more on the Hartmann thread later regarding this.
    Yeah right! Ramcke, Dietrich, Gollob, Galland, AND Rudel all signed one piece of paper? That is so bogus, I don't have any words.... Thank you Jeremy for exposing the truth about this.

Comment

Hi, somebody have any postwar Rudel´s Signature for sale?.

Cheers.

Ace.

Comment

An old thread but what do you think of this one? It was bought as a simple photo of him as on Oberleutnant, however on the back I thought there is a good chance of it being an early signature!

Especially as he was an Oberleutnant at the time and not yet awarded DK or RK!

10.11.1939 Eisernes Kreuz II. Leutnant, Fernaufklärungsgruppe 121
        15.7.1941 Eisernes Kreuz I. Oberleutnant, Sturzkampfgeschwader 2
        20.10.1941 Ehrenpokal. Oberleutnant, Sturzkampfgeschwader 2
        02.12.1941 Deutsches Kreuz in Gold. Oberleutnant, III./Stuka-Geschwader 2
        06.01.1942 Ritterkreuz. Oberleutnant, 9./Stuka-Geschwader 2
        14.04.1943 Eichenlaub. Oberleutnant u. Staka 1. / Stuka-Geschwader 2
        25.11.1943 Schwerter. Hauptmann u. Kommandeur III. / Stuka-Geschwader 2
        29.03.1944 Schwerter und Brillanten. Major u. Kommandeur III. / Schlachtgeschwader 2
        29.12.1944 Eichenlaub in Gold. Oberstleutnant u. Kommodore Schlachtgeschwader 2

Also with one I have of his in a Flugbuch from the Versuchkommando für Panzerbekämpfung, Rechlin (1943).

/Ian
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Ian Jewison; 01-25-2017, 11:43 AM.
        Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X