Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Protocols of Zion" Book for review

Hi forum,

I have recently purchased this anti Jewish propaganda book, the Protocols of The Elders of Zion. I think it is all original, and I trust the seller, but just wanted to make sure it is all okay. Please take note of the party stamps.

What do you all think?

Value Aprox. would be appreciated too.
    Attached Files

More
    Attached Files

Comment

Photos:
      Attached Files

Comment

last one. Figured one of the whole page is nice.
        Attached Files

Comment

Your example of this title appears to be in fine condition.

While not particularly rare, prices are all over the shop ranging from the $50s to as much as $600 or more. Short of being an association copy belonging to someone of notiriety, I personally wouldn't spend more than 60-70 USD. I have printings 15 through 22 in my collection.

The book went through many printings as evidenced by yours being the 18th issue. Oddly enough, the early printings from 1919 through the 20's tend to bring less money. Early printings were not printings were not done by Franz Eher, but came from other rightist oriented presses.

This title was one of the underpinnings for the political right insofar as antipathy for the Jews was concerned. It was thought that this book provided solid evidence of the nefarious plans Jews held to subjugate the entire globe. Although, the Protocols date from approximately 1905 in Russia, the extreme Right in Germany maintained that they were real manifesto of Jewish intent rather than the forged musings of Sergius Nilus.

Rosenburg, the NSDAP 'philospher' loudly proclaimed their authenticity in serveral tracts he wrote. Hitler also espouses their existance as tangible proof of Jewish duplicity and danger to the established order.

There is much material out that delves into the Protocols, origin and influence on the Weltanschauung of Hitler and his gang.

Hope this helps.

Ramon

Comment

More people need to look at this book. Very interesting!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X