War Criminal execution photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Criminal execution photos

Hey guys I just got seven 8x10 photos of seven of the executed war criminals, some with the noose still around the neck. Ive got
    Goring, Jodl, Frank, Keitel, Kaltenbrunner, Frick and Seyss-Inquart

They were found behind a false wall in a deceased persons house, who had been a police photographer. Lots of Kennedy assassination related photos as well but I didnt get those.
    Dont want to post these photos as they are fairly gory. Unless its okay to do so. Any idea if these are rare. They are all laying on their backs with their names on a strip of paper on their chests.

Hi Steve,

If these are from the series I am thinking of, the each show a single man, on a cot, some bloodied, in civilian clothes. if so, these are a rather famous series taken by the US Army Signal Corps photogs to document the 'finality' of the event.

Sorry to inform you, but they are rather commonplace and were widely distributed.

Let me know if I am wrong in my description.

Comment

A complete set is currently being offered on the WAF e-stand for an outrageous amount of money.

Ramon

Comment

Photos

Thanks guys, Ill donate them to a museum in Fort Worth then.

Comment

Photos

I probably overpaid at $100 for the seven, they are glossy and large 8"X10" but not exactly something you want to frame and put on your wall. Heres one example.
          Attached Files

Comment

Indeed, these are not rare, and the comment about the Goering pic was that he had the last laugh winking at death.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X