Help with Ebay Seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Ebay Seller

Has anyone ever dealt with Richard Komatz (kreuzscherz) from Vienna, Austria?

I purchased this photo, via Paypal, showing members of Stug Abt. 191.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=003

A very nice private photo. However, it has not arrived! He showed me a scan of a receipt with post to the USA dated after the auction. That shows no proof that it is my package, though.

I know this is a small matter, but the photo is very nice and I was looking forward to getting it. In the past few recent months I have gotten the shaft from some Ebay dealers. One guy stuck a cheap postcard in the envelope instead of the very nice photo I purchased. When challenged, he simply refunded my money and would not respond. I assume he had a higher offer or wanted more for it so sold it privately. That incident really pissed me off.

Anyway, I am not accusing kreuzschmerz of wrongdoing, but would be interested to know if anyone has had dealings with him.

Thank you,

Mark

I have had no dealings with him, but I would like to wish you good luck. I hope you get the nice photo you won.

Comment

In this case there is little you can do. I have had similar things like this happen to me and to collector friends. It is disappointing but there is nothing to do really. I do not know the seller either but I understand your feelings etc.

Comment

I have had numerous dealings with Richard and I have experienced no problems. He has always been very helpful and courteous and I have found him totally honest. I suggest you always request insured shipping as the Austrian post is notoriously poor (as is the British postal system.)
        Max.

Comment

Thanks guys.

I did not specifically request insured shipping, but when I reviewed the charges for shipping I paid more than was stated for insured shipping on the auction.

I am glad to hear that another has had good dealings with him. Perhaps there is a chance that it is still in the mail...I sent a particularly valuable envelope to the Netherlands and for much longer than it should have taken to get there. It did finally arrive.

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X