super LAH panzer grouping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Kharkov grouping
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Very nice, Mike, great score!

Best,
      Greg
      sigpicFacebook "Tigers in the Ardennes" book page
      www.facebook.com/TigersintheArdennes

Comment

Search at Gräbernachweis des Volksbundes

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="94%"><tbody><tr><td width="100%">Nice set. Here some details from his MIA location from Gräbernachweis des Volksbundes
        Deutsche Kriegsgräberfürsorge e.V.<table style="width: 515px; height: 1px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td align="right" width="50%">B4095054 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="headtabelle" width="36%">Nachname:</td> <td class="bodytabelle" width="64%">Schmidt </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="headtabelle" width="36%">Vorname:</td> <td class="bodytabelle" width="64%">Günter </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="headtabelle" width="36%">Dienstgrad:</td> <td class="bodytabelle" width="64%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="headtabelle" width="36%">Geburtsdatum:</td> <td class="bodytabelle" width="64%">25.07.1921 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="headtabelle" width="36%">Geburtsort:</td> <td class="bodytabelle" width="64%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="headtabelle" width="36%">Todes-/Vermisstendatum:</td> <td class="bodytabelle" width="64%">01.07.1943 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="headtabelle" width="36%">Todes-/Vermisstenort:</td> <td class="bodytabelle" width="64%">Bjelgorod/Bolchowetz/Dnjeprodsershinssk/
        Melechowo/Kaminowatka/Nikolajewka a.D./ </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>
        </td> <td width="100%">
        </td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Very nice 1.SS.Pz.Div grouping! I love that PAB in silver doc

Rob

Comment

you and me both Rob...definately uber pinnacle stuff for panzer guys....anyone help with the doc about the brother??...just a synopsis would be nice...where was he camp wise...i am hoping to dig through this and find more docs relating to the brother...
            thanks for all who have commented here
            mike

Originally posted by Rob Johnson View Post
            Very nice 1.SS.Pz.Div grouping! I love that PAB in silver doc

Rob

Comment

Hi Mike congratulation in getting an awesome SSLAH document grouping!

Rene Chavez
              http://axis101.bizland.com

Comment

here are some more docs...first up Gunter birth cert...
                Attached Files

Comment

i guess the above was a copy requested since a 1940 date there...think i have the original in here as well...
                  here is a letter on feldpost paper sent before he died where he mentions i believe the awarding of his ek2...translation help appreciated on this
                  Attached Files

Comment

front of feldpost letter
                    Attached Files

Comment

more Gunter docs...no idea what these are
                      Attached Files

Comment

Brother doc and dad's frontkampfer doc for ww1 service....i think i have something from the justice department with a not guilty verdict for the brother...thought i this was it but not sure if i took a photo of the right one
                        Attached Files

Comment

this is the oldest doc i could find...dated 1846!...again no clue what it is
                          Attached Files

Comment

moms 40 year red cross service award doc
                            Attached Files

Comment

pic of dad from his kennkarte book and a cert for dad for ww1 service...sweet berlin stamp on this
                              Attached Files

Comment

and last for now the red cross search doc...i think this is cool since it mention the kursk area where he was mia...on the bottom...
                                thats it for now...any help from our deutch speakers is appreciated...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X