Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vet Gift

Guys:

A gift today from my old basketball coach. He served in the 14th Armored Div, 47 Tank Bat, Co A.

* Adolf Hitler Volume 15

* German Phrase Book Nov. 30 ,1943

* His OS cap

* A beret given to him in France by a local. Mfr. Co. Beret Basque (any info. on this would be interesting)

* He's also giving me 200 ORIGINAL 2" x 3" pictures he took overseas two of which he scanned and gave me today (see below). Many of these were shot right from his tank.

I wanted to post this as I thought it was very nice of him to do this. And, you guys should have heard the story's he told me. Some would scare the hell out of you!!!

Best,

Larry F.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Larry F.; 09-13-2007, 01:02 AM.

Shot B
    Attached Files

Comment

My friend is on the side of the tank with his hand on top of it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Look at the holes in the back of this tank!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice items! Especially love the photos. Please post more when you get them.

Mike

Comment

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Nice grouping larry. I love speaking with the vets and heaing their stories. Enjoy

One question, did you get the original pictures, or did you scan them all?

Best Regards
            Mike
            </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
            </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Thank you, coach!

Comment

Larry

What a great gift from your old coach....the coaching & the memories continue....the true gift!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X