• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent!!! Ich gratuliere!

Comment

super grouping mate

Comment

Very nice indeed, pity the CCC doc is missing but at least you have his photo.

I think NCO groups like this are much nicer than one to some senior officer because you know this 'alte hase' really earned it.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

SUPER SELTEN!
          Gruss
          Petrus

Comment

Great! Very nice.

Comment

I can not belive that nobody has seen the great problem of this group...........

It is clear that something is really wrong with it..............

It is not in my collection

Really a nice one and the photo adds a face to, normally something that is missing.

Good work, if you decide to part with it let me know here will have a nice and good home with several of his brothers.

Angel
              Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel Farré View Post
                I can not belive that nobody has seen the great problem of this group...........

It is clear that something is really wrong with it..............

It is not in my collection

Really a nice one and the photo adds a face to, normally something that is missing.

Good work, if you decide to part with it let me know here will have a nice and good home with several of his brothers.

Angel
                hi Angel
                I can not belive that nobody has seen the great problem of this group...
                uniform and medals are missing to me still .

Andi

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X