Rare photo: Sepp Dietrich, diamonds winner and General of Waffen-SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare photo: Sepp Dietrich, diamonds winner and General of Waffen-SS

down you can see a top photo of Sepp Dietrich!
    it must be from 1941!

regards
    ralf

"Don't forget our lesson and you will win higher decorations" and looks like he was surely interested in what this officers were talking about, a serious question due their atitude. Looks like taken during he Greek campaign. Very nice.

Angel
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Josef Dietrich

Hi Ralf, a very nice photograph of Dietrich indeed! I think that you are correct in that the photo was taken in 1941 as he is not wearing his Eichenlaub which was awarded in December 1941, so in theory it could of been taken either during the Greek campaign or the early stages of the war on the eastern front.
      Reagrds Richard.
      Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Hi-
        I would probably say that this is from the Greek campaign as well. But who are the other two in the photo? Can anyone recognise them? The guy in the front left looks familiar but I can't put my finger on him! Will look see... Best regards

JimUK

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
        X