Tank Destruction Badge Booklet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Books

Astrelick if you are wanting opinions on the originality of your books, you need to start your own thread on them. When you start a new thread you will be given the option to add attachments and can post pictures at that time. From the start page of the "Photos and Paper Items" forum, click on the grey "New Thread" buttom on the top or bottom left of the page to begin. Max size of a picture is 700x700 pixels.

Comment

As a new member you cannot post pictures on the forum threads unless you become an Association Member. It is highly recommended that you become an association member and well worth the $25 fee. In the meantime you can ask an association member or one of the moderators to post them for you.

Originally posted by WWIIBuff View Post
      Astrelick if you are wanting opinions on the originality of your books, you need to start your own thread on them. When you start a new thread you will be given the option to add attachments and can post pictures at that time. From the start page of the "Photos and Paper Items" forum, click on the grey "New Thread" buttom on the top or bottom left of the page to begin. Max size of a picture is 700x700 pixels.

Comment

New Guy

I am new here and not sure about how to start a new thread without the possibility of posting images. Just thought some might comment on my booklets. If there is a better way please let me know.
        Art

Comment

I realy love the small thinks
          astrelick send me a pm with your email
          Attached Files

Comment

My Booklets

John and Mister X:
            Thanks for the help. Just signed up as an Associate and am now going to try to post my booklets. If I run into trouble I will send PM to Mister X.
            Art

Comment

Help!

Anyone:
              I still can't figure out how to post images. When I click "Insert Images" a small box comes up asking for an http. What is this? I played around and found "My Pictures", but I put my images in "My documents" and can't figure out how to move them to My Pictures. Until I get this right, anyone want to send me an email at aa4126@msn.com and help me post? Sorry to be a pain.
              Art

Comment

Hi Art, read this thread and see if that helps?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=30341

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Help on Posting

Ade:
                  The boxes in your help thread are not similar to what I am seeing when I attempt to attach my images. Desoite this, everything I see seems to work except I am only able to transder the last image that I select. Can anyone else help me post?
                  Art
                  aa4126@msn.com

Comment

Astrelick & Mister X,

I'm still wondering why you continue to post these booklets that have nothing to do with the original intent of this thread i.e., discussing the Booklet on Tank Destruction. I believe this was brought to your attention twice and recommended that you start your own thread and it appears you have ignored this advice and maybe unintentionally hijacked this thread. I understand you couldn't post photos but Mister X could have started a thread for you as a friend of mine did when I could not post due to computer problems. It isn't that difficult and you get total attention on your booklets and not take the original discussion away from someone elses thread. Just some advice for the future.

Comment

New Thread

Sorry about the misunderstanding. Mister X, can you please start a new thread for me? All this is the result of my inability to post more than one image. I would love to do my own posting, but until I get get the right image posting instructions this was the best I could do. Assistance requested, please.

Comment

Messages moved, sorry for my slow response... But it's a small problem that can be fixed if moderator works promptly.

You can make your own threads, you don't have to rely on anyone, even if you can't post your image due to software glich, keep on going friends!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X