No announcement yet.

Post your favourite 3D photos and -Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those viewing this thread, these albums are amongst the most sought after titles. ABE has a listing for Parteitag Grossdeutschland for in excess of 1700USD and Reichskriegertag for over 1400USD. They frequently realize more than this at auction.

Here is one of the images displaying the Deutschland Erwache standards.
    Last edited by ramon; 10-02-2008, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Ramon, I'm here and enjoying the posts. Sadly the 3-d albums are a shortcoming in my collection. I have several editions of the Kampf im Westen, a copy of Soldaten des Führers im Felde and then loose 3-d sets from the Prague, Plastik, Reichsparteitag der Ehre albums. Nothing too spectacular to compete with these great images. I'm trying to ramp up this part of the collection, but it is slow going with some of the prices these are starting to bring. Keep posting, these are wonderful.
      Richard V

Comment

Here******180;s another one of my favourite albums: Die Kriegsmarine.
        This album also has some nice color pics inside.
        This album was published in 1942.

Enjoy,

ustufvorwaerts
        Attached Files
        silent leges et artes inter arma - im Waffenlärm schweigen die Gesetze und die Künste

Comment

Kriegsmarine_1
          Attached Files
          silent leges et artes inter arma - im Waffenlärm schweigen die Gesetze und die Künste

Comment

Kriegsmarine_2
            Attached Files

Comment

Kriegsmarine_3
              Attached Files

Comment

Kriegsmarine_4
                Attached Files

Comment

Here´s the next one: Reichsparteitag der Arbeit
                  This album was published in 1937.

Enjoy,

ustufvorwaerts
                  Attached Files

Comment

Reichsparteitag der Arbeit_1
                    Attached Files

Comment

Reichsparteitag der Arbeit_2
                      Attached Files

Comment

Reichsparteitag der Arbeit_3
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hallo Peter,

Keep it going. My scanner has died. You'll have to go it alone until I can get a scanner back on line. I have what you've shown thus far. VERY nice albums. If I had the scanner working I would post the Reichsparteitag der Ehre, München--Hauptstadt der Bewegung, Hitler--Mussolini, Tag der Deutschen Kunst, Die Weltaustellung in Paris, the more common Deutsche Plastik unserer Zeit, and Fliegen und Siegen.

For sake of completeness of this thread I had previously scanned and saved a couple of images from the album Die Olympische Spiele 1936 and will post them here.

This is the cover of the album

Comment

A scan of the big guy himself in the Führer box.

Comment

Anyway Peter, this is all I can do at the moment. Please post scans of the albums I listed above. When I'm able to, I'll be happy to scan any titles still remaining.

Thanks

Comment

Back again with the Hitler - Mussolini album - my latest aquisition.
                                Listed in the catalogue with EURO 1.800

Enjoy,

ustufvorwaerts
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X