Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Organisationsbuch der NSDAP"

Hello,
    I´ll wirte a long article about the "Werkschar" of the German Labor Front, so I need some good scans of the pages about the DAF-militaria (ranks, Uniforms...). Also all about NSBO, KDF, NS-Hago.
    Maybe one of you have one or more books (different versions). I´ll need all versions at the end.
    I hope that somebody could help me.

Mail: wuest_collection@yahoo.de

Best regards
    Koj

Hi Koj, I have the 1937 edition of the book, but I do not have a scanner and I can only give you a couple of low quality photographs....but I will be in Nuernberg for a week the week after next and if you want and you have scanner at home, I can bring the book with me and you can scan whatever you want from the book then...here are three pics of the some of the RAD plates within the book...Cheers, Torsten.

PS: and btw, for anyone who has never heard of this book before...it is THE ULTIMATE book in quality and content about the uniforms and insignia of the NS organisations...
    Attached Files

Comment

pic2

Originally posted by torstenbel
      Hi Koj, I have the 1937 edition of the book, but I do not have a scanner and I can only give you a couple of low quality photographs....but I will be in Nuernberg for a week the week after next and if you want and you have scanner at home, I can bring the book with me and you can scan whatever you want from the book then...here are three pics of the some of the RAD plates within the book...Cheers, Torsten.

PS: and btw, for anyone who has never heard of this book before...it is THE ULTIMATE book in quality and content about the uniforms and insignia of the NS organisations...
      Attached Files

Comment

pic3

Originally posted by torstenbel

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X