Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Propoganda Telegram

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have any info about this Third Reich telegram? Are they common? Rare? What might the value be?

I've had this one for a couple years but don't know much about it.
    Attached Files

Back cover.
    Attached Files

Comment

Inside message.
      Attached Files

Comment

This one of many graphics for telegrams. It is certainly one of the most striking. It is one of the most sought after ones to collectors due to the colorful presentation of Adi.

In rarity, it's probably about a 6-7 out of 10. It has brought a wide range of values depending upon the venue it is offered. I have purchased it for as low as 25 Euros in a Austrian stamp auction back in 2003 and have paid as much as 125 USD earlier this year from a private collector in the Netherlands.

I have seen it offered for 225 USD where is sat for some 6 months before being finally purchased. Prices are all over the shop.

The rarest is the Telegram sheet for the never held 1939 Reichsparteitage. This has brought over 4000 Euros. This is the true 10 in rarity.

Comment

Thanks Ramon,

That's great information. I bought this in Furth, Germany (suburb of Nurnberg) in 2001 along with other items. I haven't made time to researched it until now. I'm slowly selling off my TR items and needed to know more about this item.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X