german photo kriegsmarine/panzer transport help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

german photo kriegsmarine/panzer transport help

hello,is there anybody who know what unit this is,look at the man on the right with the ear phones,any help wil be great.cheers

Gunners

Looks like crewmen from a light warship, the guy on the right being a signaller/radio operator.

Comment

Perhaps taken up in Norway or the Baltic but they're the crew of that Flakvierling 38 i'd bet. Is it just the single photo you have?
      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

thanks steward,and thanks simon,simon this is the only picture i have,but,you know how its go with the albums etc,i take al the pictures i can on flea markets internet,and i will put them in a album,but i always try to find some info,to write something in the album,just historical ,but the flak 38 is not a part of the ship,, you say,,so is it possible they are moving to a other place,i suspect its late war at a very cold region,like you said,thanks for the help.cheers

Comment

I didn't say the flakvierling wasn't part of the ship, It is and that's it's crew.

It could be possible to ID the ship type but the first thing that springs to mind is one of the minensucher types, possibly even a zerstörer or T-boot
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X