Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wehrmacht Cigarette Card Book

Hey guys,

Any one have an idea of what this card album is worth?

It is titled Die Deutsche Wehrmacht. It has all 270 cards and is in great condition. The cover is embossed with the title and a 88 mm anti-aircraft gun and crew.

It is copyrighted 1936 by Cigaretten-Bilderdienst Dresden-A.5

Sorry for no photos, but the sight won't allow me to post attachments.

Thanks,
    Archie

Die Deutsche Wehrmacht

They typically sell $75.00 to $140.00 depending on condition and whether you're buying from Ebay or a dealer.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks John,

I have some one wanting to buy mine and I had no idea what it was really worth.

Archie

Comment

Does anyone know a source where I can get single pictures for this album? I have an album from my great-uncle who filled the album when a teenager in the 1930s. Unfortunately he never got one single picture whose place he marked with fehlt "fehlt" (missing). It is probably easier to find a complete Album than a single picture, but none from a family member.

Johannes

Comment

Die Deutsche Wehrmacht

Johannes just watch Ebay and Ebay Deutschland. It may take a while, but they do come up all the time.

Good luck!

Comment

Contact Larry Noder of Odessa, Florida. He's a good guy to work with.

He has thousands of individual cards from many of the albums and just might be able to supply the singles you need.

Google him using his name and give him an email or a telephone call.

Good Hunting

Ramon

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X